CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

1 hour ago, Gazi said:

Meanwhile non-fake billionaires are liquidating college funds to just survive the early stages...oh yeah, and the Trump Ethics office just green lighted unknown lobbyist money for his defense. 

Drain the swamp...lol.  Any Trump who repeats that bullshit line should punch themselves in the nuts.  Greatest swamp ever.  YUGE!!!! would be the only intellectually honest take.  

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

Senate committee has rested,  no Trump or Russian collusion,  ties, etc...it's over, it's been ruled already. ..get over it..lol...Trump will use this false fiasco in his next campaign. .thanks libs!!

8 minutes ago, Dr. Quest said:

Senate committee has rested,  no Trump or Russian collusion,  ties, etc...it's over, it's been ruled already. ..get over it..lol...Trump will use this false fiasco in his next campaign. .thanks libs!!

well that definitely didn't happen lol

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/senate-update-russia-investigation-expected-today/story?id=50274845

5 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Left Anti Trump fake media doesn't count...lol...you are a sheep that believes everything the media tells you to believe?   Oh my God!!...I feel sorry for you...what happened to the Kaepernick argument?   You already lost that one huh?  Lol

19 minutes ago, Dr. Quest said:

Left Anti Trump fake media doesn't count...lol...you are a sheep that believes everything the media tells you to believe?   Oh my God!!...I feel sorry for you...what happened to the Kaepernick argument?   You already lost that one huh?  Lol

i notice you're not providing any links

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i notice you're not providing any links

Neither are you, at least credible ones...your link is fake news..you believe whatever they tell you to believe. ...sheep.being told what to believe. ..I feel sorry for you. ..

Just now, Dr. Quest said:

Neither are you, at least credible ones...your link is fake news..you believe whatever they tell you to believe. ...sheep.being told what to believe. ..I feel sorry for you. ..

so why don't you provide us a credible link? i don't know where to find real news, please help