MillionDollarCam

2017-2018 Carolina Hurricanes Season

This entire staff has got to go.

The Canes are getting their asses handed to them by the worst team in the league.

This system does not work and Peters is clearly not motivating the guys. 

Rod can have a scouting position or something to appease him but this team needs a shakeup in a bad way.

Wow, this team is just incredibly boring. Crazy how I went from being so excited about hockey that I literally would shake at the close early games to start the season due to excitement/nervousness about how the "new" Canes are finally here to now being just completely indifferent to this band mediocre of scrubs who couldn't score with the entire vault of Fort Knox's gold in a whore house. It's just a laughable trainwreck that you can't look away from at this point. Oh well, might as well as enjoy NHL hockey in the Carolinas while it lasts. We're on the fast track to be the next Atlanta Thrashers, especially with shithead extraordinaire Don Waddell having a prominent role in this organization.

Edited by backtobackwinningseasons

18 hours ago, backtobackwinningseasons said:

Wow, this team is just incredibly boring. Crazy how I went from being so excited about hockey that I literally would shake at the close early games to start the season due to excitement/nervousness about how the "new" Canes are finally here to now being just completely indifferent to this band mediocre of scrubs who couldn't score with the entire vault of Fort Knox's gold in a whore house. It's just a laughable trainwreck that you can't look away from at this point. Oh well, might as well as enjoy NHL hockey in the Carolinas while it lasts. We're on the fast track to be the next Atlanta Thrashers, especially with shithead extraordinaire Don Waddell having a prominent role in this organization.

Yeah, I was at the game last night, and some of the ushers said they barely get 12,000 per game.  It's awful right now.