Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace_Aladdin

Cam Newton is still Elite.

Recommended Posts



7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Cam isn't pressing. He's missed wide open options. He's got to get his act together or this season is toast. This is a horrible defense that we look like poo against and every INT appears to have a wide open WR right in front of his face. Pressing <> terrible decisions. 

Cam did not play well today. Who is arguing otherwise? It's a damn shame I have to spell this out in every thread because the generic angry white male Panthers fan pops in and acts like I'm arguing Newton is playing great or something.

We've had numerous chances to win.

Defense alone had two crucial interceptions they missed out on, and that's not even mentioning how often our secondary has been getting abused.

When you add in the woes of our offensive line and missing KB and Olsen, and Newton pressing, aka forcing the ball, this is what you get.

All in all the Saints came to play. We barely showed up at all. At home nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Cam did not play well today. Who is arguing otherwise? It's a damn shame I have to spell this out in every thread because the generic angry white male Panthers fan pops in and acts like I'm arguing Newton is playing great or something.

We've had numerous chances to win.

Defense alone had two crucial interceptions they missed out on, and that's not even mentioning how often our secondary has been getting abused.

When you add in the woes of our offensive line and missing KB and Olsen, and Newton pressing, aka forcing the ball, this is what you get.

All in all the Saints came to play. We barely showed up at all. At home nonetheless.

When you say pressing it takes the edge off terrible decisions.

Love the racial stuff. Quit that crap. Cam just plain sucked today and his INTs were inexcusable. You are trying to play off his crappy play with the race card. This angry white guy wants Cam to be our MVP QB, but he sucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

When you say pressing it takes the edge off terrible decisions.

Love the racial stuff. Quit that crap. Cam just plain sucked today and his INTs were inexcusable. You are trying to play off his crappy play with the race card. This angry white guy wants Cam to be our MVP QB, but he sucked.

There was a longtime established poster here in the gameday thread who accused Newton of only caring about his money and social media after everything that has recently transpired in relation to players protesting racial injustices. The racial element is and always has been there.

Besides, white male Panthers fans are literally the only people here over the years who have angrily railed against me at every turn for allegedly doing nothing but making excuses for Newton.

I'm white btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ickmule said:

Still? He never was. 

2015's MVP performance says otherwise. 2011's OROY performance says otherwise. 

I'm afraid we've just let him take too much of a beating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeedSumD said:

So by that logic Ron Rivera is a good coach???

He had his moments. When you start using words like "never" you really paint yourself into a corner of dumbassery.

Hell, I want Mike Shula gone years ago, but the guy has had his moments. I just don't think he's the right guy for the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

So by that logic Ron Rivera is a good coach???

2 seasons out of 7 does not equal elite. He was very good.....right now he’s below average and has been since the super bowl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×