Players can be elite for a multitude of reasons.  Brady is 100% elite because of his passing. Brees the same. Aaron Rodgers is elite because of both his passing and his ability to extend plays with his legs.  Whatever Cam lacks in the passing department he definitely makes up for on the ground game.  To say Cam isn't elite purely based on passing numbers is ridiculous.

Like saying Deion Sanders isn't elite because he couldn't tackle like Ronnie Lott.  Or saying Steve Smith wasn't an elite receiver because he wasn't 6'3 like Michael Irvin. 

you can be elite in different abilities with the same ending result, all elite players help their team win games and the players around them better.

Cam took an average team with a poor OL, 2nd on team in rushing, did have Olsen (who is also elite) but teams 2nd, 3rd, and 4th receivers were Ted Ginn, Jericho Cotchery, and Philly freaking Brown to the SB.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

They did a great job of portraying the contrarian views towards one another. 

At least in this conversation, they know what's hot. 

I like all of them...but honestly I don't recognize homeboy on the left. My fault, I  should pay more attention. He repped Cam pretty good. 

Right now, we are at a point in history that one could argue Cam was more of an athlete or that he was a winner. ( he's always been a winner ... but on the biggest stage).

Ultimately,  time always tells the truth. 

3 minutes ago, Fright said:

Lolololol

The Carolina Panthers fanbase ladies and gentlemen...

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The Carolina Panthers fanbase ladies and gentlemen...

Can only see as far as the rose colored glasses will allow. 

2 minutes ago, Salisburysean98 said:

Can only see as far as the rose colored glasses will allow. 

I'm as annoyed as anyone right now, but it's all about perspective.

Our D is getting gashed, we're missing our top 2 receivers, our playcalling has not remotely helped, Cam is pressing, and our OL is inconsistent at best.

From top to bottom this team looks like they never actually showed up.

Edited by TheRed

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I'm as annoyed as anyone right now, but it's all about perspective.

Our D is getting gashed, we're missing our top 2 receivers, our playcalling has not remotely helped, Cam is pressing, and our OL is inconsistent at best.

From top to bottom this team looks like they never actually showed up.

Cam isn't pressing. He's missed wide open options. He's got to get his act together or this season is toast. This is a horrible defense that we look like poo against and every INT appears to have a wide open WR right in front of his face. Pressing <> terrible decisions. 

• Pie 1