panthers55

Is our offense predictable or not?

the Bills game proved we are predictable.

We couldn't even be bothered with trying something new/different against a coach who knew our tendencies. 

This is a downhill ride unless somebody, somewhere in the Panther Origination, figures out how tho play to the strengths.

• Pie 2

I really want to see Samuel catch something aside from his two bubble screen catches a game with 3 guys in his face...

5 minutes ago, Jangler said:

the Bills game proved we are predictable.

We couldn't even be bothered with trying something new/different against a coach who knew our tendencies. 

This is a downhill ride unless somebody, somewhere in the Panther Origination, figures out how tho play to the strengths.

No it proved that the defensive coordinator who played against our offense every day for 5 years had a good idea of what we are going to do.  Apparently we did the same thing to them. That game actually tells you very little. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I predicted you were going to post this.

And I predicted some newbies would come in the thread and make nonsensical meaningless posts. Meanwhile, other more established posters will come in and post the same drivel about Shula and wont even bother to look at the numbers.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 3

Just now, panthers55 said:

No it proved that the defensive coordinator who played against our offense every day for 5 years had a good idea of what we are going to do.  Apparently we did the same thing to them. That game actually tells you very little. 

and this post tells me you are an asshole.  I was actually agreeing with you, asshole. The playbook was out since 50 and McD added to it, asshole.

9 minutes ago, Jangler said:

and this post tells me you are an asshole.  I was actually agreeing with you, asshole. The playbook was out since 50 and McD added to it, asshole.

And your post tells me you don't have a clue about gameplanning week to week..  When you change your gameplan, you cant just throw out the playbook or totally install a new one. You dont just install a new system or change up everything.  So of course McDermott will know a lot about us.  that doesnt mean we didnt change things up or gameplan for them.  

Edited by panthers55

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

And your post tells me you don't have a clue about football.  When you change your gameplan week to week you cant just throw out the playbook or totally install a new one. You dont just install a new system or change up everything.  So of course McDermott will know a lot about us.  that doesnt mean we didnt change things up or gameplan for them.  

yeah, 9-3 says we did nothing for future games. play today or play for next year....

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

yeah, 9-3 says we did nothing for future games. play today or play for next year....

I dont even know what that means?  Each game is about matchups.  What happened with Buffalo has no bearing on this week or the future other than Olsen got hurt.

• Pie 2