Jeremy Igo

Official Saints at Panthers Gameday Thread

We can be the first team since 1937 to not allow a TD thru the first 3 games while giving NOLA its 3rd straight 0-3 start to a season.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Guess ill use this thread for the early london game too. I actually get to watch my first live NFL Sunday game with this one. I work 2pm to 11pm usually on Sundays but got next Sunday off so I can watch us vs The Patriots. 

• Pie 1

I will actually be at today's game. Taking the wife for her first game. Scored a pair of free 300 lvl from my neighbor. Section 315 Row 10...come hollar at ya boy. 

• Pie 2

I'm torn about which fantasy defense I want to start, the Panthers or the Bucs. I know the Panthers defense has the ability to shut down the Saints, but bc it is Brees I somehow just don't see that happening completely. Meanwhile, the Bucs are playing against the Vikings who are without Bradford.

9 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

I'm torn about which fantasy defense I want to start, the Panthers or the Bucs. I know the Panthers defense has the ability to shut down the Saints, but bc it is Brees I somehow just don't see that happening completely. Meanwhile, the Bucs are playing against the Vikings who are without Bradford.

Bucs