FlamFluten

Review of Atlanta's MB dome

When you walk up you cannot be in awe. It's a beautiful building, the lines and everything. Getting in to the stadium is quick but not as quick as other stadiums.  Still top 5 rating getting in, left from Waffle House by the Olympic Park place about 1225.

Inside a few hiccups for y'all visiting. Concourse area is narrow and congested. There are a lot of concessions areas and few men's bathrooms. The lines for the concessions take 10-15 min per. Expect that. Get your cheap food early. 

The bathrooms had plumbing issues, one was flooded with piss water. They didn't build a drain in to the floors.

The site lines were great, I was with a friend who was associated with another team. He got a Falcons employee seat as he was there on business for his employer. The section 104 is where the players family sit. I was beside executives families, in front of Devonte Freeman's family, behind Julio Jones mom and a few rows up from Chris Tucker, the actor/comedian.

The upper deck seats didn't look appealing; went up during half time and you just don't feel a part of the action. For end zone corner seats they were about the best I've ever seen.  

The entire afomoshphere was not what I expected from rumors of the Georgia dome being full of riff Raff. They're priced out now. Very similar to Panther games, fans not fully engaged and enjoying themselves as part of the whole event instead of being fervent assholes like in Buffalo.  

The beer is easy to get and cheap. But they're very aggressive with the cutoff. They shut the line down premature 

Getting to your seats in the concourse is a big issue. That's the only big note. The food didn't bother me but people around me were gone a quarter just to get hotdogs. Leave 15 minutes early because it is inside you run in to the crowds

Y'all who go will have a good time.   Hope I helped. 

• Pie 1
  • 28-3 1