Dex

Jourdan apologizes for racist tweets.

1 hour ago, Dex said:

Take note Cam.

If we would have never  found those tweets she would have never apologize she can officially go fug herself (again) all I see is those tweets this apology means nothing.   Look what Cam said is a pimple on an unclean face... this society is poo and this is only a symptom of a further deeper lying issue.  This particular attitude is pervasive through the society but I just cannot ignore that the brushing a way of racism and the pushback that comes with calling it out is just unbelievable so These words are empty and mean absolutely nothing

Edited by darrybear
  • Pie 7

1 hour ago, Dex said:

take note as in say you're sorry and get it over with. doesn't matter who did what at this point he apologizes and it's a one day story.

I'm sorry but that's not an actual an apology that someone just going through the motions to make the blowback go away 

• Pie 4

Just now, darrybear said:

I'm sorry but that's not an actual an apology that someone just going through the motions to make the blowback go away 

i just want QB1 free of this media poo storm and focused on Detroit. take it to twitter if you want to call her out.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SZ James (banned) said:

Would you have dug them up before she was the recipient of Cam's stupidity?

The thing is she put it on Twitter once you post something someone can scroll down your Twitter feed see what else you were tweeting she could've tweeted something else but that's what happens when you make a stance people are going to find any and every reason to see you as a hypocrite this time they just found it out to be true .   And sir it doesn't matter she posted these things God the rest of the poo that you put on this form really makes me question you let's completely ignore she said somethings that are insensitive but let's feel sorry for her because someone did something insensitive towards her .  You don't give a fug about black people or racism towards them is not on the high list of offensive things to you so it doesn't warrant the pushback and the offense you don't think it's bad please sir just say that you don't think it's important and you don't care because at this point I'm starting to think this is the truth . 

On a sidenote why would she have her page public her having a profession like that and not delete those tweets my god there needs to be some sense of awareness of who you are and what position you old you can't have those kind of tweets and have no one say anything the fact that the observer has not said anything to her about it says that they agree and they're OK with these tweets 

And no I won't edit this because I will try to leave you the fug alone and stay the hell away from you 

9 minutes ago, Dex said:

i just want QB1 free of this media poo storm and focused on Detroit. take it to twitter if you want to call her out.

WOW ....  because there are more things in Porten than life OK there's football football and more football I get what you're saying but wow really really.  That does not tackle the issue just saying sorry when you don't mean it doesn't mean anything if he doesn't mean it he doesn't need to say it because he's just gonna say some dumb poo 

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

Sticks and stones may break my bo............Welcome to the United States of Whaaa Whaaaa Whaaaa Cry Me a River MERICA! Home of the brave (if that doesn't offend you).

2 hours ago, Dex said:

take note as in say you're sorry and get it over with. doesn't matter who did what at this point he apologizes and it's a one day story.

The point is it will not be a one day stpry.. the damage os done..too late..the media in it itself is just bad they want to tell people who is right and whose wrong... i dont think she is at fault but more so the media.. they took this and twisted it..but she did add to the fire afrer she was told he did not know her name..if she was so hurt by his comment wby didnt she say something while the cameras were on and rollin.. if he struck my nerve he would have got right there on the spot