• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

What Lions fans are saying

6 minutes ago, SCP said:

To me it comes down to the sideline demeanor battle between Caldwell and Rivera. Whichever coach makes a facial expression that doesn't show confusion first wins the battle and the game.

Made this last season. Still applies, but to a much lesser extent.

CaldwellCoaching.gif

10 minutes ago, melvin2345 said:

Made this last season. Still applies, but to a much lesser extent.

CaldwellCoaching.gif

Hey I'm curious, what kind of food do they serve in the coaches box at Ford Field? I ask because if it's a full buffet then Mike Shula tends to linger and doesn't get back on the headset in time to call plays when we get the ball back. If it's a really good buffet he's been known to miss entire offensive series. Hopefully Ford Field only offers poo like chicken tenders and fries.

2 minutes ago, SCP said:

Hey I'm curious, what kind of food do they serve in the coaches box at Ford Field? I ask because if it's a full buffet then Mike Shula tends to linger and doesn't get back on the headset in time to call plays when we get the ball back. If it's a really good buffet he's been known to miss entire offensive series. Hopefully Ford Field only offers poo like chicken tenders and fries.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/8/23/16194242/meet-ford-fields-new-food-options-footlong-beer-cheese-hot-dogs-crack-fries-more

They also serve 4 pound donuts.

LionsDonut.jpg

Lions are definitely good and we'll coached. It's not going to be a easy game but if you beat a 2-1 Patriots at home you can beat the lions. 

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

It's going to be a tough game. If we score more points than they do, I'm confident we'll win

I wonder if KBFan can dig up some stats to back this up.  I'd be interesting to see how often this actually happens. 

"Hey guys, watch this"

camnewton-getty-ftr-120516jpg_ey60o7j3ze

*dialing*

camnewtonanswersreportersphonepressconfe

"Hello, this is the Lions"

50Cboa4RS5UHmKMaIXgQRPVrqlGwIN_ydbFbnRM7

"Hi Lions! I was wondering if Owen is there"

123953039_crop_650x440-300x203.jpg

"Owen who?"

iRhwe0f9eYAPux9Djl6wCWErmAPU3RXf0i7ALYEA

"0 and 16!"

face-it-people-cam-newton-is-already-bet

"..."

lionphoneoriginal.jpg

136099953_crop_north.jpg?1328399020&w=63

38 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

"Hey guys, watch this" <snip>

Have no idea why this made me laugh so much this morning, but thanks to you, my coworkers are looking at me like I'm crazy... keep up the good work!