teeray

This is why players are kneeling

6 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

idk why cops bother to lie on police reports. video and audio can directly contradict their bullshit stories and "small government conservatives" will still trip over themselves to defend the literal enforcement arm of the state when it's a black person being executed. this is exactly why people on the left shouldn't try to play by their dumb rules. don't be afraid to call these shitheads racist. it's abundantly clear.

Hope they get arrested.  I know he did follow the rules but this does not grant them a right to shoot.  This cop better be charged.

If someone breaks in my house, I'm not allowed to shoot them in the back.  I will get arrested and charged.  Why can cops do that?  

• Pie 1

It's a shame that recent gaffes in the sports world have taken away from real issues like this. I hope we see plenty of kneeling again this weekend. 

12 minutes ago, TheRed said:

It's a shame that recent gaffes in the sports world have taken away from real issues like this. I hope we see plenty of kneeling again this weekend. 

If the media raised hell like they do when it comes to Cam for MORE SERIOUS issues like this, then maybe we could get somewhere. Instead, they will deflect and tell players to "get over it" and then roll another segment about how Cam is a sexist smh People need to get their godamn priorities straight.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Hope they get arrested.  I know he did follow the rules but this does not grant them a right to shoot.  This cop better be charged.

What arrest? The DA has already concluded that it was justifiable use of force and the officers involved have been cleared. America where u can die for your bicycle not having a light.

2 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

idk why cops bother to lie on police reports. video and audio can directly contradict their bullshit stories and "small government conservatives" will still trip over themselves to defend the literal enforcement arm of the state when it's a black person being executed. this is exactly why people on the left shouldn't try to play by their dumb rules. don't be afraid to call these shitheads racist. it's abundantly clear.

Read the report.... it matches the cameras from what can be discerned.  You are delusional.  Then again, maybe you should lecture us on how we should melt all the guns and turn them over unilaterally to these guys you are railing against.

@twylyght thinks all those cops aren't enough? What was he gonna, hulk up on them so they couldn't being him down?

shot in the back!!! unlwss he was standing over a police officer with his knife, don't care about your excises

.again

32 minutes ago, Gazi said:

@twylyght thinks all those cops aren't enough? What was he gonna, hulk up on them so they couldn't being him down?

shot in the back!!! unlwss he was standing over a police officer with his knife, don't care about your excises

.again

Yet again..... you..... are not..... reading..... anything..... 

Here's another body cam:

:45 mark.... what do you see?  The entire time from Mr. Harmon bolting away from being cuffed to shots being fired was a grand total of.... wait for it..... 5 seconds.  First shots were fired at marker.... wait for it... :46

Sitting back picking this apart months later with multiple times to go over everything with the benefit of hindsight and you are claiming that you are convinced that your 1 second of judgement without those benefits are any better?