• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toolbox

Video games are dead *rant*

That's how all credits are awarded, it's by the length of the match. It's basically, you get X credits for each minute played.

Doesn't matter if you get 0 kills in the match or 50 kills you earn the same credits.

Yeah they lowered the one time credits you get for finishing campaign from 20k to 5k (it was always the cost of buying the main character, now that she's 5k, they lowered it).

If EA has responded so far, we as gamers need to keep complaining so they make more changes.  

OK, I was just referring to the multiplayer, I haven't looked much at the single player campaign. So far as I can tell they haven't changed rewards in the multiplayer.

Honestly, the changes EA has made so far are all window dressing. Progression is still extremely slow and grindy to tempt people into purchasing loot crates with real money. I'd be extremely shocked if anything is changed in that regard.

5 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

That's how all credits are awarded, it's by the length of the match. It's basically, you get X credits for each minute played.

Doesn't matter if you get 0 kills in the match or 50 kills you earn the same credits.

No I wish I could find the thread on what i'm trying to say but it was saying that one of the modes you could only earn so much credits over a time period and if you exceeded this time period you couldn't earn anymore credits until the timer is up.. it said something like having to wait 15m for the timer to expire before you could earn credits again.

Yeah that's the single player arcade mode. It only lets you earn so many credits playing that. And since (for the most part) you're only really getting loot to use in the multi-player I don't really have a problem with that stance.

Well if they had kept the heroes cost up very high then it would be a problem.. but since it's lowered I guess it's not that big of a deal then.

I think regardless I'll wait for it to go on sale before possibly picking it up. Plus, I've got way too many other games on my Switch right now that I'm trying to get through. 

Just now, Burnout189 said:

I think regardless I'll wait for it to go on sale before possibly picking it up. Plus, I've got way too many other games on my Switch right now that I'm trying to get through. 

Yeah me too I got way too much to play through.. I just want games to stay pure and not be riddled with MT/lootcrates because that instantly kills any excitement for a game I might otherwise would have.

wasn't really planning on buying this game but I'm intrigued on the shitstorm surrounding it. Microtransactions are, by in large, bullshit and helping to ruin major titles imo

26 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

Yeah me too I got way too much to play through.. I just want games to stay pure and not be riddled with MT/lootcrates because that instantly kills any excitement for a game I might otherwise would have.

This is why I'm still such a huge fan of Nintendo and their games. They make some head-scratching decisions sometimes but I doubt they would ever put loot crates into their console games.

4 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

This is why I'm still such a huge fan of Nintendo and their games. They make some head-scratching decisions sometimes but I doubt they would ever put loot crates into their console games.

Yeah nintendo has really killed it this year by not being greedy scumfugs.

15 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

That sounds like Idle City.

I'd almost cancel my pre-order if I wasn't getting it for basically like $18 after certain things at bestbuy.      They need to change things but I'm losing hope.  

Looked like the AMA they did today didn't help all that much to calm things down.. most of the replies were downvoted to hell.. I wish I could say this is a lesson they will learn but who are we really kidding.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    vanghis109

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts