HeroesHealers2

Stopping KC's West Coast offense

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

well we're not meeting the chiefs unless they make the Superbowl, so this is irrelevant and pointless to debate about.

Uhhhh we are fans and are allowed to make these kinds of threads. Why comment if you have nothing to add? Jeez 

1 hour ago, sharkkiller said:

If we were to meet them, it would have to be in the Super Bowl. Maybe we should worry about the teams we will actually face instead of hypothetical matchups.

Right because our worrying actually does something. I don’t get why people respond on threads with nothing to add. Just answer the dudes question or move on. 

I thinn playing the Chiefs obviously would mean a shootout bc they have a good line meaning we have to limit offensive mistakes. In years past I would not be worried about stopping the run but something is off with our run D this year so we have to make sure Smith can’t beat us with his arm knowing that they will run all over us. 

Just now, 2jakefansinva said:

Not concerned.......

Chiefs usually fold like a cheap tent during the playoffs anyway

True. How many playoff wins do they have in Smith’s tenure as a Chief! Anyone know?

17 minutes ago, PantherUnited58 said:

Right because our worrying actually does something. I don’t get why people respond on threads with nothing to add. Just answer the dudes question or move on. 

I thinn playing the Chiefs obviously would mean a shootout bc they have a good line meaning we have to limit offensive mistakes. In years past I would not be worried about stopping the run but something is off with our run D this year so we have to make sure Smith can’t beat us with his arm knowing that they will run all over us. 

Oh jeez. Not this again.

8 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

so OP is PU 

giphy (7).gif

I don’t think so, PUS is bipolar and lives in the moment. This cat is just bat sh1t crazy!

6 hours ago, Saca312 said:

well we're not meeting the chiefs unless they make the Superbowl, so this is irrelevant and pointless to debate about.

IMG_1369.JPG.b45eee4047533bee5d5cfa31af4507a4.JPG

gullible tisk tisk tisk