Jangler

Harvey Weinstein is the sublimation of liberal bullsh!t

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/10/harvey-weinstein-sex-rehab-sexual-harassment-europe/

Harvey Weinstein is boarding a private jet Tuesday night, bound for a rehab center in Europe for sex addiction ... sources connected with the former mogul tell TMZ.

We're told Harvey has decided to take the advice of the people around him and leave immediately. We're told he will enter a live-in facility and will deal both with sex and other behavioral issues.

wait, does he hire or fire based on an handjob? I loving cumming on a plant as much as the next guy.

Original progenitors of whataboutism decrying not to leverage whataboutism until it's okay to do whataboutism again

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

As if "libs" have some monopoly on sexual misconduct.

only gay republicans.

only libs can treat women like sh!t and get a pass. lol

I blame all those "nasty women" that took his crap, never said anything, and allowed a jerk like that to harass droves of women and even sexually assaulted some.  Yes...the nasty woman comment was meant for you Ashley Judd...but applies to others.  

Just listen to the sting recording of him and how disgusting he sounds.  

Edited by g5jamz
  • Pie 1

Was Trump's sexual misconduct an issue before he was a declared Republican?

• Cargos 1

Just now, twylyght said:

Was Trump's sexual misconduct an issue before he was a declared Republican?

LOL...how long did they have the Billy Bush tape?  It wasn't released until AFTER the republican primaries were all done because everyone just knew that idiot would be the easiest to beat in the generals.

• Pie 1

Billy Bush is still looking for a job....

too fycking funny.

I'm not a Trump fan.  He's stumbled on more actual fiscal conservative issues that most DC politicians, but his innate PR weathervane is a treasure trove of embarrassment.  I think it's a farce that people espousing typical "conservative values" prop this guy up as their voice/champion.  

That being the case, Trump is the clown prince of an army of clowns that have been running in DC for a long time now.  He simply doesn't opt for make-up to cover his "natural hue".  Watching self-ascribed liberals prop up authoritarian cheerleaders has been a source of amusement for a long time to many of us.

• Pie 1