Season 2 is as good as season 1 IMO. Every character evolves and there are unexpected tangents the story takes that is refreshing. 

Also I cannot believe it was Kaiser Solze! Spoiler oops..

• Pie 1

I think it's safe to say, even if you liked S1 a bit better, that this show avoided the season 2/sequel trope we see too many shows fall into.     I love not being let down.   

• Pie 1

I just finished S2 and thought it was great. Only thing was that fight scene with Steve seemed a little unrealistic. Pretty sure if someone was getting their face wrecked like that they would be in the hospital or dead.

• Pie 2

Episodes 8 and 9 really stepped it up. Episode 8 was my favorite episode ever outside of season 1 episode 1

• Pie 1

I thought the 2nd season was good and not a let down...except for the one episode of Teen Titans get revenge or whatever that nonsense was.

• Pie 2

Interesting to see different opinions but I thought season 2 was better than season 1. Guess that's a good thing that people see it different ways. Very good show. Not great, but definitely worth my time. 

I think Season 2 will be more rewatchable but that 8 meets 11 episode was so off-putting.  

#Steve&DustinFanClub

Great show is still great.