• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current NFL Sunday Ticket sale ends Thurs 5/16

2 minutes ago, mcsmoak said:

Is there a student discount?  I know there was with DIRECTV, but wasnt sure about YouTube 

yes there is supposed to be a student discount.   there's mention of it on the ordering page

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

Will you be able to select your own multi view games this year? I thought I heard that a while back. 

Rumor is that they fixed the NFL multiview to allow individual user selection.  They launched it for NCAA basketball back in March/April, so it shouldn't be too much more to introduce it for NFL

• Beer 1

Posted (edited)

How do you do this?

When I go into my YouTube subscriptions, it just shows Sunday Ticket as an automatically renewal for me in a couple of months, at the full $450 option.

It doesn't give me any option to do it right now to save the $100

I guess maybe I cancel it and then try to subscribe again, will that give me the $100 off?

Anyone know?

Edited by tukafan21

45 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

How do you do this?

When I go into my YouTube subscriptions, it just shows Sunday Ticket as an automatically renewal for me in a couple of months, at the full $450 option.

I guess maybe I cancel it and then try to subscribe again, will that give me the $100 off?

Anyone know?

$450? I had to look this up to see for myself. That is pure hilarity.

I have had very little to no interest in other NFL games the last several years and nonsense like this certainly won't help with that.

I'll just stick with the local Panthers games and catch highlights for others if I have any interest.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, frankw said:

$450? I had to look this up to see for myself. That is pure hilarity.

I have had very little to no interest in other NFL games the last several years and nonsense like this certainly won't help with that.

I'll just stick with the local Panthers games and catch highlights for others if I have any interest.

Well for someone who doesn't live in the Carolinas area, this package is amazing for me and totally worth the cost, even at the $450, but yea, I'd like to get the $100 off if I can.

Pre-covid I would go to BWW every Sunday we weren't on TV for me local or on a National game.  It would probably cost me around $500 a season in food/drinks, and that was to watch our game with no sound.

Post Covid, when we were just terrible, I just streamed the games.  Problem with that is they'd constantly freeze, particularly in the 2nd half of games for some reason and it gets frustrating.

So now with this package, I can watch all our games from home, with sound, no freezing issues, for at worst the same cost, but likely less, than I'd spend at BWW each season.  Plus I then get to watch whatever games I need to for fantasy purposes, which is such a nice bonus with having this.  

This past season was great with it, on my TV I'd have either a local broadcast or Red Zone, with a quad box on my projector with my fantasy players, and the Panthers game on my laptop with the sound going for our commentary.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Well for someone who doesn't live in the Carolinas area, this package is amazing for me and totally worth the cost, even at the $450, but yea, I'd like to get the $100 off if I can.

Pre-covid I would go to BWW every Sunday we weren't on TV for me local or on a National game.  It would probably cost me around $500 a season in food/drinks, and that was to watch our game with no sound.

Post Covid, when we were just terrible, I just streamed the games.  Problem with that is they'd constantly freeze, particularly in the 2nd half of games for some reason and it gets frustrating.

So now with this package, I can watch all our games from home, with sound, no freezing issues, for at worst the same cost, but likely less, than I'd spend at BWW each season.  Plus I then get to watch whatever games I need to for fantasy purposes, which is such a nice bonus with having this.  

This past season was great with it, on my TV I'd have either a local broadcast or Red Zone, with a quad box on my projector with my fantasy players, and the Panthers game on my laptop with the sound going for our commentary.

You are a loyal fan sir.

incomparablyme GIF

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

How do you do this?

Anyone know?

yes, you may need to cancel and resubscribe.   I think if you already were set with autorenew, you'd autorenew at the prevailing rate rather than at the sales rate

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

You are a loyal fan sir.

incomparablyme GIF

haha thanks

It was nice for a while going to BWW each week, especially as it was always the same group of regulars to watch their out of town teams, there was kinda a little group of us that got to know each other over the course of years.  But I can't lie, the years we were terrible, it wasn't the easiest thing to spend the money to go up there almost every week (generally would get 1-3 games locally a season).

Especially if I was particularly hungry and/or got an extra beer or two during a particular Sunday.  Sometimes would end up with around a $50 check after tip, which really adds up over the course of a full season.

So yea, Sunday Ticket is the best thing ever for someone like me.  And even though I didn't make my fantasy playoffs this year (which sucked, coming off being the first person to win back to back championships in our 15 year history of our league), it was the most fun season I've had doing fantasy because of having the league pass and always being able to pull up the game my players were in.

• Beer 1

When I wasn't living in NC, having Sunday Ticket was crucial to watching the Panthers games. Over the past 5 years I've stopped watching Panthers games and only watch Red Zone. Not having to watch the same beer, truck, and erectile dysfunction ads over and over is very refreshing. It's worth the money.