SIGCHI222

KB's knee is considered a ticking time bomb inside BOA

Sig has legit sources but yeah isn’t there some sort of physical that has to be passed in order for the trade to go through? I believe that it was a very sad day today inside the org.

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

You are aware the other team gets all his medicals. If it were that obvious they would know. I'm gonna guess this isn't true .

He has a direct tie to peppers so it's probably true and would explain the move. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Sig has legit sources but yeah isn’t there some sort of physical that has to be passed in order for the trade to go through? I believe that it was a very sad day today inside the org.

There is but it varies. 

Each pound of weight gained or lost is like 4 pounds to your knees. Gaining and losing alot of weight isn't good for those types of joints. 

• Pie 1

Dude has to pass a physical.

Buffalo wouldnt touch him for a 3rd and 7th if they thought he was suspect unless they are going for it all this season.......wait isnt that what nfl teams do?  Try to win the whole damn thing?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

He has a direct tie to peppers so it's probably true and would explain the move. 

I do recall him having a source with Peppers, but I'm highly doubting this one.

if kelvin benjamin is not remotely healthy than the team is being negligible and irresponsible playing him. Also the Bills would be aware of this. Not only would they get his medicals, but both bean and McDermott have been around him for years. There is just no shot this can be true.

Either way we will find out sooner rather than later if this is legit or not.