28 minutes ago, Tomcatn said:

C MAC is > J Stew at this place and time. He needs to start. 3, 5, 7 ypc every time, can’t deny. Not to mention he can actually catch a pass. J Stew has ever been able to say that. Feed 22 the ball, he has stated that he can carry that load.

I honestly want to see what happens if he gets like 30 carries in a game. I admit that some of McCaffrey's rushing totals is a product if a pretty tiny workload for the most part, I think he's averaging 7 carries a game. 

• Pie 1

CMC trails 3 rookie RBs in yards and TDs and is only 120 yards and 1 TD ahead of Cohen, with 36 more touches. He's got 28 more touches than Kamara and still has 60 less yards and 2 fewer TDs, in 1 more game. He's got half the yards that Hunt has. Fournette has more rushing yards than CMC has scrimmage yards, and he's played in 3 less games, but also has 27 more touches.

Hunt and Fournette would have to miss the remainder of the season for anyone else to have a chance. Even then, CMC wouldn't be at the top of the list.

• Pie 1

On 11/7/2017 at 11:25 AM, Borat said:

Does anyone really think CMC deserves to be the OROTY? He's a top 10 RB who is on pace to run for ~500 yards. Sure his gross receiving numbers aren't bad, but I don't think overuse (relative to his peers) should be considered a massive plus, to be honest. 

If the season ended today, no. There's still a lot of football left to play though. He's certainly in the conversation, and continues to improve. We shall see.

3 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

If the season ended today, no. There's still a lot of football left to play though. He's certainly in the conversation, and continues to improve. We shall see.

I don’t think he’s “in the conversation” anywhere but here (and amongst only a small group of people).

Wouldn't mind if he exploded, as he’s on my main FF league team (and Zeke is now done), but he’s got quite a ways to go before he becomes worthy of considersation, let alone a favorite. 

• Pie 1

@Borat do you think Jarvis Landry is a top tier receiver?

In a way, we're pretty much using CMC like Dolphins use Landry.

On 11/7/2017 at 11:34 PM, The Huddler said:

Im shitting on every post that uses the word MAC in reference to CMC

Then fuging poo on Cam you drunk retard

41 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Then fuging poo on Cam you drunk retard

Those days are behind me

You can call people retards and douche bags here but moron is over the top. 

16 hours ago, Saca312 said:

@Borat do you think Jarvis Landry is a top tier receiver?

In a way, we're pretty much using CMC like Dolphins use Landry.

Don't know enough about his usage to comment. 

• Pie 1

If our oline can open holes and he busts out a big td rd a game then he can be in the consideration but hunt and fournette are miles ahead and Watson is even further