Anybodyhome

Trump & Moore: A Lot In Common

From your link:

"Jones said he supports laws that allow abortions after 20 weeks or so of gestation, commonly known as late-term abortions, to protect a mother's life or health. "

He literally says he doesn't support late term abortion unless in the event it will save the mother's life. 

"Jones said he supports laws that allow abortions after 20 weeks or so of gestation, commonly known as late-term abortions, to protect a mother's life or health. He hasn't addressed a situation that, in the view of a leading medical researcher, doesn't exist in practice."

did you actually read this article?

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He literally says he doesn't support late term abortion unless in the event it will save the mother's life. 

"Jones said he supports laws that allow abortions after 20 weeks or so of gestation, commonly known as late-term abortions, to protect a mother's life or health. He hasn't addressed a situation that, in the view of a leading medical researcher, doesn't exist in practice."

did you actually read this article?

3 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

From your link:

"Jones said he supports laws that allow abortions after 20 weeks or so of gestation, commonly known as late-term abortions, to protect a mother's life or health. "

This is what he said in his second interview after catching crazy heat from the first one which I talked about.. have you idiots ever hear of flip flopping?? it's one of the reasons why john kerry lost his presidential election.

1 minute ago, Toolbox said:

This is what he said in his second interview after catching crazy heat from the first one which I talked about.. have you idiots ever hear of flip flopping?? it's one of the reasons why john kerry lost his presidential election.

So do you think he is in favor of "full term" abortions up until the baby is born?

5 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

So do you think he is in favor of "full term" abortions up until the baby is born?

That was his position until he flip flopped to saying only if mother's health was in danger.. doesn't take a genius to see what he really thinks considering PP donated money to him and PP does late term abortions.

3 hours ago, rodeo said:

i just saw an anti Doug Jones commercial. it said on the bottom of the screen "Doug Jones supports late term abortion." - Source, Politifact

so i go to the politifact article and it says "FALSE."

they're literally citing a politifact article saying they're lying as their evidence lol

And now....in this thread...

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

And now....in this thread...

You obviously are ignoring what a flip flop is.. because it's convenient for you to ignore it.. typical lib.

10 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

That was his position until he flip flopped to saying only if mother's health was in danger.. doesn't take a genius to see what he really thinks considering PP donated money to him and PP does late term abortions.

They do not perform "full term" abortions, which is what I asked you about.

Do you think Jones is in favor of abortions up until the final day of pregnancy?

Toolbox has gone out of their way to misrepresent Jones's position on abortion in some effort to, I guess, draw attention away from Moore and derail a thread ~again~. And for what? I guess they're caping for an alleged sexual predator in the interest of fairness? I think? Because that's what needs to happen in the face of liberal consensus?

They've also made no mention of the fact that Jones is much more qualified than Moore and is in fact tougher on crime. Moore also doesn't respect rule of law (his record proves this, Google it). 

I'm not even trying to be rude and accuse Tool of poor reading comprehension but that's gotta be the reason for the comments they've made here, quoting the very article Rodeo was referring to in illustrating this race's absurdity on the part of Republicans and then doing exactly what the commercial was doing lol

1 minute ago, SZ James (banned) said:

They do not perform "full term" abortions, which is what I asked you about.

Do you think Jones is in favor of abortions up until the final day of pregnancy?

anytime after 20 weeks is a late term abortion and yes he does support abortion right up to the day of birth as does many liberals do. Did you know that in new mexico abortions up to the day of birth is legal.. yeah..