• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Saints lover, Panthers hater, Heath Evans Suspended From NFLN

i know that there definitely are some of these allegations that are legitimate and workplace sexual harassment is something that needs to be addressed, but even so you got to wonder how much is legit and how much is just part of a trend trying to defame big public figures lately.

sad situation all around, considering there definitely are legitimate cases that will be doubted because of how commonplace this became all of a sudden. 

either way, hope the truth comes out in some form or another and justice is served to those who deserve it.

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

i know that there definitely are some of these allegations that are legitimate and workplace sexual harassment is something that needs to be addressed, but even so you got to wonder how much is legit and how much is just part of a trend trying to defame big public figures lately.

sad situation all around, considering there definitely are legitimate cases that will be doubted because of how commonplace this became all of a sudden. 

either way, hope the truth comes out in some form or another and justice is served to those who deserve it.

Im gonna say its true. A bunch of jocks working with ladies. What do you expect

Dumb asses.  Throw away the Life of Riley so they can "keep it real, booya!!!".

Hope you enjoyed that pussy you never got.

It's like women are walking into the workplace with loaded guns....  

I believe there is sexual harassment and women deserve the right to be in a work environment free of harassment.  But damn... the law of averages kicks in eventually.   The term sexual harassment is to vague a hammer these days. 

Can we put together some kind of Huddle fund to hire some broads to frame Mike Shula?

1 minute ago, Udogg said:

It's like women are walking into the workplace with loaded guns....  

I believe there is sexual harassment and women deserve the right to be in a work environment free of harassment.  But damn... the law of averages kicks in eventually.   The term sexual harassment is to vague a hammer these days. 

I see many stories of sexual crimes but almost none of them ever record audio with their phones for proof of harrassment.. just find it really odd.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    enawilliam

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts