• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Welp we got another one. Rep. Dan Johnson just shot and killed himself

what a scummy, self-serving suicide post.

also how is it a state senator posts like someone's semiliterate drunk uncle

that thing in his suicide note about having PTSD from 9/11 is made up btw. he invented a story that he was in NYC on 9/11 and personally rescued a bunch of people, and then set up a make shift morgue nearby. there's no evidence of any of that.

he also had a story about how he rose a woman from the dead.

just a fuging lunatic. which is all well and good, some people are lunatics. but he's also a child molester.

Pedophiles are the group I have the least amount of sympathy for. I think they should be locked away from society forever. There is no changing them and their behavior is intolerable in our society. Still im uncomfortable taking joy in someone's death. The whole situation sucks. 

I will say R.I.P. regardless of his actions in the past since I hate hearing of anybody taking their own life. If he was guilty then I'd have preferred him live to face the scales of justice and if he was innocent then I hate the thought that this could have contributed to his death. I know very little about the situation admittedly so I can't weigh in on him. My thoughts do go to his family though since they are the ones that have to live on and continue to deal with all the backlash from everything from here on out.