Jump to content
faninsc

Panthers vs Packers - 2 tickets for sale - upper level

Recommended Posts

I have 2 extra tickets for sale - Section 537, row 24

$90.00 each / $180.00 for both

Send me a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, faninsc said:

I have 2 extra tickets for sale - Section 537, row 24

$90.00 each / $180.00 for both

Send me a PM.

Man, don''t post on the huddle prices like this. If you want to sell to the panther fan family - treat them like family.

If you want to make money - sell on the stubhub or fantick or nfl ticket exchange.

 

This is disrespectful.

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


27 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Man, don''t post on the huddle prices like this. If you want to sell to the panther fan family - treat them like family.

If you want to make money - sell on the stubhub or fantick or nfl ticket exchange.

 

This is disrespectful.

Excuse me!  This price is roughly 13 bucks over face value. And they are my tickets so will ask the price I want to ask.  No one has to buy them.  And you didn't have to make that comment. 

I was curious so just checked stubhub for my section.  One ticket is available in Section 537 for under $90.00.  All other tickets in that section are over $100.00.  If someone would rather they can  buy 2 on row 24 for 1,080.00 EACH!   That is disrespectful!

Edited by faninsc
  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, faninsc said:

Excuse me!  This price is roughly 13 bucks over face value. And they are my tickets so will ask the price I want to ask.  No one has to buy them.  And you didn't have to make that comment. 

I was curious so just checked stubhub for my section.  One ticket is available in Section 537 for under $90.00.  All other tickets in that section are over $100.00.  If someone would rather they can  buy 2 on row 24 for 1,080.00 EACH!

891.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Whatever you do please god don’t sell them to anyone but Panther fans

I'm trying to.  But don't appreciate comments like the one by TheCasillas above.  I'm trying to be fair but some fans think I should give my tickets away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, faninsc said:

Excuse me!  This price is roughly 13 bucks over face value. And they are my tickets so will ask the price I want to ask.  No one has to buy them.  And you didn't have to make that comment. 

I was curious so just checked stubhub for my section.  One ticket is available in Section 537 for under $90.00.  All other tickets in that section are over $100.00.  If someone would rather they can  buy 2 on row 24 for 1,080.00 EACH!

You are correct, you can ask for  whatever you would like for you tickets. You absolutely can. What I am pointing out is that if you are going to post on here to sell your tickets.... sell them at face or just go to ticket sales site.

 

BTW NFL ticket exchange and Stubhub have equivalent seats for less than $82.  As low as $76...  

 

https://www.stubhub.com/carolina-panthers-tickets-carolina-panthers-charlotte-bank-of-america-stadium-12-17-2017/event/9884684/?sort=price+asc

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




5 minutes ago, faninsc said:

I'm trying to.  But don't appreciate comments like the one by TheCasillas above.  I'm trying to be fair but some fans think I should give my tickets away.

I wouldn't expect you to appreciate what I said. I am being transparent and abrupt about this. My apologies for offending you but I just think its a "genuine" thing to do to hop on the huddle, and try to profit. I see this as a family environment.

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheCasillas said:

You are correct, you can ask for  whatever you would like for you tickets. You absolutely can. What I am pointing out is that if you are going to post on here to sell your tickets.... sell them at face or just go to ticket sales site.

 

BTW NFL ticket exchange and Stubhub have equivalent seats for less than $82.  As low as $76...  

 

https://www.stubhub.com/carolina-panthers-tickets-carolina-panthers-charlotte-bank-of-america-stadium-12-17-2017/event/9884684/?sort=price+asc

I have sold tickets to several games on this site this season - all for a little over face value.  If you don't like the price I am asking or not looking for tickets then just move on. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I wouldn't expect you to appreciate what I said. I am being transparent and abrupt about this. My apologies for offending you but I just think its a "genuine" thing to do to hop on the huddle, and try to profit. I see this as a family environment.

I am offering MY tickets for what I consider a fair price on a site for Panthers fans because I want a Panthers fan to buy them (hopefully).  If I put them on Panthers.com or stub hub then the chances are better that a non-Panthers fan will purchase.  But instead a Panthers fan slams me for asking 26 bucks over face on a couple of tickets for what is essentially a home playoff game. Good grief......

  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Man, don''t post on the huddle prices like this. If you want to sell to the panther fan family - treat them like family.

If you want to make money - sell on the stubhub or fantick or nfl ticket exchange.

 

This is disrespectful.

I don't see anything wrong with it if it's market price.  Telling him to go to these ticket exchange sites just add more costs in fees to buyer and seller.  At least here, you avoid some of that.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,114
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Rick101
    Joined
  • Topics

×