• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebigcat

We're winning the Superbowl....

With the news of The Big Cat stepping down. He's loved by his players. I know for certain guys like TD will go all out. 

Enjoy fellas, big cat going to get his sendoff, we're bringing home a Lombardi 

every black player should go piss on that statue. if we win a super bowl it's for damn sure not for mister.

3 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

With the news of The Big Cat stepping down. He's loved by his players. I know for certain guys like TD will go all out. 

Enjoy fellas, big cat going to get his sendoff, we're bringing home a Lombardi 

Its more like Goodell will give JR the trophy before he leave after all JR has done for him. 

About time we finally win. We can now laugh at Atlanta being the only team in the division without a ring. 

Just now, over the legal limit said:

Its more like Goodell will give JR the trophy before he leave after all JR has done for him. 

About time. 

He's going to get that Manning sendoff for all he's done for Goodell

Just now, Saca312 said:

bigcat gonna buy the panthers isn't he lol.

I am trying brother, my company is in 19 states but I don't have that kind of cheddar yet

3 minutes ago, over the legal limit said:

You are racist. I hope youre not

richardson called a black person a racial epithet. no black person on this team should have an ounce of good will towards  him, let alone try to win a super bowl for him

3 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

every black player should go piss on that statue. if we win a super bowl it's for damn sure not for mister.

I too have said and done things I’m not proud of. I would like to think those mistakes don’t define my character or who I am today. I too believe the same for Mr. Richardson. 

At at this point, everything in that article is unsubstantiated hyperbole. If or when the truth comes out I may change my opinion, but not a second sooner. 

7 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

I guarantee you most of them DGAF what he said or did to someone else. That's just basic human nature.