Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlottenian

The broncos have no shame!!!

25 posts in this topic

I'm not sure, unless they go deep into the playoffs. Ron Rivera remains on staff lurking.

He does.

But with each win, I think his star as a head candidate may ascend.

I was watching NFL Access and a replay of the first Bronco/Charger game this year came on. I forgot about the "technical difficulty" TD the Broncos got. The Chargers completed a pass in their half of the field, and a ball came loose and the refs ruled it Bronco ball. Replays showed it clearly was not a fumble. Turner challenged but the Ref came out from under the hood and said he couldn't see the play due to "technical difficulties". Mules kept the ball and scored.

Of course later when the Broncos challenged a play the system worked flawlessly. Just a warmup for the Hockuli call. This kind of poo happens all the time in Denver.

I was watching NFL Access and a replay of the first Bronco/Charger game this year came on. I forgot about the "technical difficulty" TD the Broncos got. The Chargers completed a pass in their half of the field, and a ball came loose and the refs ruled it Bronco ball. Replays showed it clearly was not a fumble. Turner challenged but the Ref came out from under the hood and said he couldn't see the play due to "technical difficulties". Mules kept the ball and scored.

Of course later when the Broncos challenged a play the system worked flawlessly. Just a warmup for the Hockuli call. This kind of sh*t happens all the time in Denver.

Don't forget about that no offside against NO in Week 3. The Broncos have looked a gift horse in the mouth this year. Right now I'm cautiously giddy about the playoffs, especially after that effort in Tampa. No one in the AFC scares me.

Go Bolts! (up 3-0)

I really dislike Shanahan

The Broncos are getting blitzed. They have no defence to speak of.

Looks like the Panthers showed everyone how to run on Denver.

The Broncos don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Injuries or no, their D is pitiful.

Chargers 38, Broncos 13. A season's frustration unloaded on the Mules.

Did I mention that was only midway through the 3rd quarter? :D

Die mules.

They have scored more than 50.5 points combined.

Not that I care.

Eat poo Shanahan

Thrashing, total thrashing.