Photo
- - - - -

Small Companies....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,326 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:28 PM

Seem like they cannot weather this financial storm. Looks like the majority of us at my place of employment will be in the bread line come November.

I have a nack for picking winners when it comes to companies lol

#2 jkeough

jkeough

poop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:32 PM

fantastic...right before X-mas,excellent timing

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,983 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:33 PM

Tell me about it... we had a slump in July and it picked back up in late August, but now we're almost out of work again with nothing in the near future.

#4 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,326 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

The partnership I have been working on for the last year may be the only thing that can keep us afloat....and there is still talk of cutting me. (along with many others)

Seems weird to me to cut sales when in a slump but keep support, engineers, and development at full strength. This may be the last company I work for that is engineering 1st sales 2nd. (I thought the last one was going to be lol)

#5 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,983 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

We won't be cutting anyone unless it's a very prolonged absence of work... of course there's only me and two others here, so that makes it easier... we decided to keep it very small from day one 8 years ago for this very reason.

#6 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,708 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:46 PM

The partnership I have been working on for the last year may be the only thing that can keep us afloat....and there is still talk of cutting me. (along with many others)

Seems weird to me to cut sales when in a slump but keep support, engineers, and development at full strength. This may be the last company I work for that is engineering 1st sales 2nd. (I thought the last one was going to be lol)

Send me your resume. PM me if interested and I'll send you my e-mail address.

#7 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,990 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Good luck to you guys. Nowadays you need to be good at three or four things to keep it going.

#8 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,326 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:18 PM

I can beatbox, strip the meat off a wing in one bite, pat my head and rub my tummy while performing cunnilingus, and sell

#9 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,990 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:45 PM

I can beatbox, strip the meat off a wing in one bite, pat my head and rub my tummy while performing cunnilingus, and sell

you had me at beatbox. in fact one of my pandora channels is Art of Noise and the song that turned me on to them as a kid was..Beatbox

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com