Hoenheim

What is Wrong With Cam Newton and Will He Fix It In the Playoffs?

19 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I don't think Cam can make terrible receivers viable anymore. Its obvious he has zero faith on anybody outside of Olsen and Funchess, that's why he keeps forcing them the ball. That 2015 was anomaly 

We need to go in this offseason and break the bank to surround Cam with weapons, they need to bring in 2/3 of these guys Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace or Crabtree. If Samuel and Funchess get beat out for their starting spots so be it. Draft a TE in the second round stop hoping to find a hidden gem in the 7th round, and draft a real RB in the in the third or forth.

Also this whole dink and dunk offense has to be scraped ASAP, Cam next season has to come out throwing deep down field. We are wasting a once in a generation arm talent and making him play like Alex Smith

I though Jackson just signed a contract with the Bucs last before this season? Only way we pick him up is if the bucs cut him 

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I though Jackson just signed a contract with the Bucs last before this season? Only way we pick him up is if the bucs cut him 

They did, but after these past couple of weeks with Godwin stepping up I doubt they retain Jackson for that amount of money.

8 minutes ago, The Question said:

I mean he is stating facts..

There's a big difference between stating facts and having an agenda which he clearly has

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

They did, but after these past couple of weeks with Godwin stepping up I doubt they retain Jackson for that amount of money.

im pretty unfamiliar with how contracts work.. if he got cut would that mean the panthers would still have to pay him an enormus sum or could the panthers make a new contract for less money? Because thats the only way we would get him

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Who?

Someone said they needed help with their taxes.  I was just recommending a good CPA

• Pie 2

44 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

It's how we've been since this regime / roster was in place, we are a front runner. This team is not built to score quickly, it's built to get stops, and score SLOWLY.

Rivera ball. Old and outdated. 

This team knows that Cam needs to be at his best (or pretty good) to win...

Sometimes, they see a Cam that is not prepared to play...

Sometimes it is self inflicted.

I’ll leave it at that...

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Reynman said:

I’ll leave it at that...

yea, most teams need their QBs to be at least pretty good to win unless you have a defense like the Jags who can score multiple touchdowns themselves.

5 minutes ago, Reynman said:

I’ll leave it at that...

Talk about a cryptic nonanswer. I bet you know a real life psychic too

33 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Cam fug your girl? 

Nope just pesky facts that’s all.  I’m still waiting on you guys to point something out I said to be untrue!! I mean other than NO youre a liar,  I have backed up my arguments you say poor Oline play I say he went 7 for 7 for a TD with that piss poor Oline coaching and WR’s when he was accurate and on time. And your counter argument would be????

12 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

im pretty unfamiliar with how contracts work.. if he got cut would that mean the panthers would still have to pay him an enormus sum or could the panthers make a new contract for less money? Because thats the only way we would get him

If he's cut, the contract stays with the Bucs, including all monies...unless there is offset language.

They would save 3.5M by cutting him, but he would cost them 7.5 in dead that can be spread out over 2 seasons.