• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronn

Black Mirror

Metalhead was the one with the kick ass robot dogs? That was a fun episode. I was kinda rooting for the dogs. Also cool reveal of what they were trying to get from the warehouse (which was also in the black museum as well). But I liked how they didn't slow the story down with WHY it was a dystopia. It's a dystopia...shut it and move on. :)

I found it interesting that in the Black Museum episode the story of Dr. Dawson was based on a short story by Penn Jillette 

8 hours ago, Moorgan said:

Metalhead was the one with the kick ass robot dogs? That was a fun episode. I was kinda rooting for the dogs. Also cool reveal of what they were trying to get from the warehouse (which was also in the black museum as well). But I liked how they didn't slow the story down with WHY it was a dystopia. It's a dystopia...shut it and move on. :)

That’s the reason I hated the episode. They offered nothing to why it was like that or why the dogs where killing people. 

1.2 powering the world on American Idol, and with AI taking over.

This is almost reality....

2 hours ago, Jangler said:

1.2 powering the world on American Idol, and with AI taking over.

This is almost reality....

Like many episodes, that one is a great example of the lengths people will go to for fame/social acceptance.

2 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Like many episodes, that one is a great example of the lengths people will go to for fame/social acceptance.

but...what about Abi?

On 1/7/2018 at 8:33 AM, Chaos said:

I thought the Play Test episode was awesome in S3.  Virtual Reality at a whole new level!

That was 1 of 2 that I did not watch for whatever reason. Watched it last night and thought it was very good. Didn't care for the ending much for whatever reason but still very entertaining. 

The last one I have remaining to watch is The Waldo Moment then I am done. : (

PurityControl started a thread in the Lounge but for those of you that liked Black Mirror, check out P.K Dicks Electric Dreams on Amazon. Very similar concept from what I can tell. I only watched one episode so far (Human Is with Bryan Cranston) but really liked it. 

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/15/16893038/amazon-video-electric-dreams-philip-k-dick

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ceanderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts