Jeremy Igo

Needs to be a suspension and it could benefit the Panthers

Wow. I believe NO is quite possibly the dirtiest team in a league

collectively I bet this team has inflicted more injuries on any opponent and that's also a stat that should be kept and tracked with appropriate punishment 

Edited by raleigh-panther

You saw them take the low hit on Keenum and then the other one that was penalized...The Saints always have a no name defense that can afford to do such things and they tried to Brett Favre Keenum on purpose....that's just how Vicodin coaches. The only thing worse is that no one gives it back to Brees....so really the fact that this keeps happening is because the rest of the coaches are too bitch mode to send the message during the handshake about what happened and why Brees is done for the year.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

pretty obvious illegal crack-back block.

They also had one earlier in the game on Xavier Rhodes when Kamara caught a ball out of the backfield and ran down the right sideline for a 1st down.

• Pie 1

At some point it's just the other coaches fault for not putting it back on Brees quite frankly....this is how long they been doing it.

Edited by Fox007

2 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Next time he should just move over and let him continue running. Dirty bastard.

You mean like what Marcus Williams did?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Saints defenders kept their head up

Well, except for that one time...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Look, I'm as a big of a Panthers fan as anyone else here, and despise the Saints, but the only thing maybe illegal about that play was a pick, the hit itself was fine.

To begin with, it wasn't a crack back block, he was moving towards the Vikings end zone, not his own.

He also didn't even lower his shoulder, let alone his helmet, he basically stayed vertical and put out his forearm into the defenders chest.

Maybe seeing a different angle would show something else, but that looked perfectly fine of a hit to me, besides it maybe being a pick, but nothing to be suspended over.

You know I really like this place, don't post too often, mostly just read stuff, but I've gotta say, it would be nice to see the person who runs the site have a little bit of decency and not try to cause issues. I swear, half the inflammatory threads on here are started by Igo and it's a bad look for us as a fan base, let it come from the minions, not the one running the site, I'm sorry.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Now what you have here is a good shot to the head. The Vikings should be investigated for not putting that player in the protocol.