beastson

If Jags win a SB Before Us, Will You Be Happy?

I want them to succeed cause they sucked so long, but damn if they win a SB before us, I don't know if I'll be happy

They can stay sucking S*it for all I care. 

Definitely don't want them to have greater success then Carolina. 

If they do reach the SB then they must suffer as we have. 

with a Loss

Dont give an eff. They play in the easiest division in football while we play in the toughest. They have always had top picks for over a decade so in my opinion they are behind where they should be after so many miserable years. But good for them. I hope they embarrass the Cheatriots

• Pie 1

Back when both were just starting, Tom Coughlin wanted to beat the Panthers to everything: first playoffs, first Super Bowl, you name it.

Coughlin's back with the Jags now, so if they win a Super Bowl before we do, he'll get his wish.

• Pie 5

I wont be mad.  We've had more total success and 2 chances already woulda been  3 if we had any RBs with a heartbeat on the roster in Seattle 05'

• Pie 6

This is why i'm rooting for New England.  As I said in another thread, 5 or 6 is barely any different for them, while the list of franchises that have never won a SB shrinking while the Panthers are still on it just opens us up to more ridicule.  Especially by what has been until now our little expansion brother. 

New England getting 6 also would piss off Cowboy and Steelers fans, who I like even less.

• Poo 1

Unless the Pats win,  there will be one less team among us who have never won one.  I will feel some type of way about it. If it's the Jags,  well,  it will sting a little more.  But,  it is what it is. 

I will be happy for the twin brother, have always rooted for them on the low. I liked the last couple drafts they had and kinda knew they was on the way back to success. 

• Pie 4

Jags, Eagles, Vikes. I'll be happy if any of them win this year. It'd be a first for any of them and a first appearance for the Jags.

We'll be back. 

I just want to see the Patriots lose again before the season is over.

• Pie 1