• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

If Jags win a SB Before Us, Will You Be Happy?

I want them to succeed cause they sucked so long, but damn if they win a SB before us, I don't know if I'll be happy

it's not like we haven't had the chance to do it first.

wouldn't bother me one bit if the Jags won the Superbowl. 

They can stay sucking S*it for all I care. 

Definitely don't want them to have greater success then Carolina. 

If they do reach the SB then they must suffer as we have. 

with a Loss

Dont give an eff. They play in the easiest division in football while we play in the toughest. They have always had top picks for over a decade so in my opinion they are behind where they should be after so many miserable years. But good for them. I hope they embarrass the Cheatriots

Back when both were just starting, Tom Coughlin wanted to beat the Panthers to everything: first playoffs, first Super Bowl, you name it.

Coughlin's back with the Jags now, so if they win a Super Bowl before we do, he'll get his wish.

I wont be mad.  We've had more total success and 2 chances already woulda been  3 if we had any RBs with a heartbeat on the roster in Seattle 05'

This is why i'm rooting for New England.  As I said in another thread, 5 or 6 is barely any different for them, while the list of franchises that have never won a SB shrinking while the Panthers are still on it just opens us up to more ridicule.  Especially by what has been until now our little expansion brother. 

New England getting 6 also would piss off Cowboy and Steelers fans, who I like even less.

Unless the Pats win,  there will be one less team among us who have never won one.  I will feel some type of way about it. If it's the Jags,  well,  it will sting a little more.  But,  it is what it is. 

I will be happy for the twin brother, have always rooted for them on the low. I liked the last couple drafts they had and kinda knew they was on the way back to success. 

Jags, Eagles, Vikes. I'll be happy if any of them win this year. It'd be a first for any of them and a first appearance for the Jags.

We'll be back. 

I just want to see the Patriots lose again before the season is over.

Yeah I'd be happy to see the Jags play in their first Super Bowl and win. I'd be just as happy to see them lose to either NFC team. The Eagles aren't the same team of dirty players and drama queens they were a few years back. And you can't help but to love Minny's story. Hell I'd be okay with the Patriots winning I suppose. I got my wish when the Saints and Falcons were eliminated.

I'm hoping the Vikes makes it happen, since the '98 team with Cunningham, Moss, Carter, and Robert Smith is what got me into football, but if the Jags win, there will be no hard feelings from me. I view them as our brother team, so while I'll be a little salty, the Panthers had their opportunities while the Jags struggled and it didn't get done.

I will be ambivalent about it. I want the Jags to win the superbowl, but at the same time the fact they win a superbowl before us when they seem so much more undeserving doesn't sit too well with me. But I am cheering for them to win none the less regardless of the fact it hurts my pride.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    canvas stand

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts