Good chili recipe in a pinch...
Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:14 PM
But if you want a quick easy recipe in a pinch that tastes great, try this one...just made it and its friggin delish....
* 2 pounds ground beef
* 1/2 onion, chopped
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
* 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
* 4 tablespoons chili seasoning mix
* 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney beans
* 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the ground beef and the onion and saute for 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain grease, if desired.
2. Add the ground black pepper, garlic salt, tomato sauce, salsa, chili seasoning mix and kidney beans. Mix well, reduce heat to low and simmer for at least an hour.
Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:22 PM
Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:37 PM
For emptyhand..season to taste was prolly left off
Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:45 PM
Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:50 PM
Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:16 AM
Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:25 AM
sounds good. you should throw a little block of unsweetened chocolate in.
He's making chilli, not mole.
Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:23 PM
It is the poo.