• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Anybodyhome

Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

7 hours ago, CRA said:

sounds like you just need to go post on the Alex Jones fan club board 

Yup you're still a retard like the rest of huddle people believing this guy was a conservative or right wing trump supporter. 

Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, a 19 year old Cuban, has been identified as the Parkland, Florida, school shooter. Even before the seventeen dead bodies of his victims have cooled, anti-White hoplophobes are trying to use the leftist created tragedy as a political football. Literally, even though Cruz is a registered active Democratic voter in Broward County, liberals are cynically attempting to disarm Whites using these murders as their gun control propaganda.

The Communist killer was a known security threat

Cruz discussed radical Islam and ISIS in his instagram posts, where he posed in Antifa style masks, and as the picture above demonstrates, is a self-identified Communist

Looks like the fist people do as part of Trump Resistance  movement 

I has a communist shirt that has picture of one looks like Karl Marx

dwcolm3w4aefxgj.jpg

Edited by Trumpcard1618NC

Suspected gunman Nicolas Cruz was a member of "Resistance" groups on Facebook including "Syrian Resistance groups and fighter groups out of Iraq."

Edited by Trumpcard1618NC

Perhaps more black people should start buying AR-15 rifles and other high powered guns.  Then you will see the NRA and folks like them begin to ask for stricter gun laws.  Yet then again, black people don't have the money to buy crap like that.  If we did, we wouldn't waste it on stockpiling guns.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I need a gun enthusiast in here to remind me why hammers are more dangerous than guns and all other guns are more dangerous than AR-15s. I'm struggling to recall the logic for some reason. 

• Pie 3

Facebook-owned Instagram just deleted one of the two Instagram accounts of Florida high school shooter Nicolas Cruz.

One of Cruz’s accounts seemed to display a fascination with Islam and Islamic extremism; the other one showcased Cruz wearing a MAGA hat and contained imagery such as him killing toads.

If you guessed that Instagram removed the one related to Islam first, you got it right. Why would they remove that one but keep the MAGA hat one up for another hour? To control the narrative as this story develops

5 minutes ago, Trumpcard1618NC said:

Facebook-owned Instagram just deleted one of the two Instagram accounts of Florida high school shooter Nicolas Cruz.

One of Cruz’s accounts seemed to display a fascination with Islam and Islamic extremism; the other one showcased Cruz wearing a MAGA hat and contained imagery such as him killing toads.

If you guessed that Instagram removed the one related to Islam first, you got it right. Why would they remove that one but keep the MAGA hat one up for another hour? To control the narrative as this story develops

Dude - you weren't on Instagram, you were on Islamagram. Easy mistake, if there are more pics of guys with beards than girls in yoga pants you know you're in the wrong place. 

Can we ban this clown account already?

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i don't get why people always cry for gun control after each school shooting. 99% of gun owners are law abiding citizens with no criminal record. Sure making guns illegal will reduce the overall supply, but you're simply taking guns away from citizens upholding the law and creating a black market where guns will be more readily available and easily attainable by criminals. 

hell, weed in california was actually easier to buy when it was illegal, and it was cheaper. Now there's less suppliers b/c of stricter state regulations and added sales tax, and suppliers who obtain licenses are catering to canibas clubs only selling for recreational/medicinal purposes. 

If weed is illegal and I want to get high, I will find myself some weed.

If guns are illegal and I want to commit murder, I will find myself a gun. 

This is, and always will be, a stupid argument for anything gun related.    So they can go to the black market?   First, like that is going to happen in smaller towns, where it seems most of these shootings take place.       Second, this means guns are going to be WAY more expensive than going down to Wally World and getting a gun.     Third, most people won't even want to deal with shady black market thugs.      Fourth, I doubt even the black market would deal with kids because of the risk, so that takes a lot of shooters out of the mix immediately.      There's a black market  for everything, but it's not an excuse not to make dangerous things illegal.      

This comes down to, and always will, people that don't want their hobby impeded and people that fight to keep them because their political party tells them to, yes, it's a damn hobby, and it's nothing more.

• Pie 3

If this happens to my kid I'm going to be buying myself an AR-15 too. For hunting of course.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i don't get why people always cry for gun control after each school shooting. 99% of gun owners are law abiding citizens with no criminal record. Sure making guns illegal will reduce the overall supply, but you're simply taking guns away from citizens upholding the law and creating a black market where guns will be more readily available and easily attainable by criminals. 

hell, weed in california was actually easier to buy when it was illegal, and it was cheaper. Now there's less suppliers b/c of stricter state regulations and added sales tax, and suppliers who obtain licenses are catering to canibas clubs only selling for recreational/medicinal purposes. 

If weed is illegal and I want to get high, I will find myself some weed.

If guns are illegal and I want to commit murder, I will find myself a gun. 

Your argument is like saying “well...there are still car accidents so I don’t see the point to having traffic laws/ speed limits / traffic lights at intersections etc”

You’re saying because there isn’t a perfect solution we shouldn’t even consider a common sense approach. 

And let’s stop comparing weed and guns. I mean really. When was the last time a lunatic shot up a school using a handful of green stuff....come on...

21 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

So they can go to the black market?   

First, like that is going to happen in smaller towns, where it seems most of these shootings take place.

Second, this means guns are going to be WAY more expensive than going down to Wally World and getting a gun.

Third, most people won't even want to deal with shady black market thugs.

Fourth, I doubt even the black market would deal with kids because of the risk, so that takes a lot of shooters out of the mix immediately.

There's a black market  for everything, but it's not an excuse not to make dangerous things illegal.      

This comes down to, and always will, people that don't want their hobby impeded and people that fight to keep them because their political party tells them to, yes, it's a damn hobby, and it's nothing more.

First: anecdotal.  Small towns get more media coverage because it's "more shocking"

Second: Categorically untrue.  Someone might not get the quality gun or choice they want, but the price is absolutely cheaper

Third: Most people that are unlikley to engage in mass homicide don't want to deal with shady black market thugs

Fourth: Asserting that the black market doesn't want to deal with kids adds a level of absurdity to the entire post that makes me think you are the definition of middle class America if not upper class America

I think that you are correct in that most people don't want government infringing upon their hunting and hobby time.  However, this doesn't de facto make it moral nor legal to unilaterally seek what amounts to bans on the overwhelming majority of citizens that have otherwise obeyed the law in letter and spirit.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, twylyght said:

First: anecdotal.  Small towns get more media coverage because it's "more shocking"

Second: Categorically untrue.  Someone might not get the quality gun or choice they want, but the price is absolutely cheaper

Third: Most people that are unlikley to engage in mass homicide don't want to deal with shady black market thugs

Fourth: Asserting that the black market doesn't want to deal with kids adds a level of absurdity to the entire post that makes me think you are the definition of middle class America if not upper class America

I think that you are correct in that most people don't want government infringing upon their hunting and hobby time.  However, this doesn't de facto make it moral nor legal to unilaterally seek what amounts to bans on the overwhelming majority of citizens that have otherwise obeyed the law in letter and spirit.

Nope.

3 hours ago, Trumpcard1618NC said:

Looks like the fist people do as part of Trump Resistance  movement 

I has a communist shirt that has picture of one looks like Karl Marx

dwcolm3w4aefxgj.jpg

What kind of lame trolling is this - why are you posting the profiles of someone completely different?

This is the shooter Nikolas (not Nicholas) Cruz:

1518695020874.png?ve=1&tl=1

Edited by Fryfan

Because he's an idiot. Everyone just ignores him

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Nope.

Whats with twylyght's small town comment - this is one of the biggest school shooting in our history - it would be news out of Baltimore where I live or a small town (Baltimore has more then its share of gun violence - but it does not have school shootings at least as of yet and I know a school shooting would be major news event)