• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trill OG

Can Dez Bryant regain his talent in Carolina?

He will most likely be cut by the Cowgirls if he doesn't restructure his deal. Just a few years ago when Romo was his QB he was considered a top 3 WR. Maybe a change of scenery could rejuvenate Dez Bryant?

*He's not my first target btw, just wanted to see you guys opinion on him as a target.

I think Dez is living off his past right now.

Saw where Torrey Smith might be let go. Probably cheaper than what someone will pay for Dez but I'm honestly not sure how much he's got left either.

I doubt Dez is getting a Big pay day

He'll probably get a 1 or 2 year prove it deal

at a good price what team wouldn't want Bryant

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think Dez is living off his past right now.

Saw where Torrey Smith might be let go. Probably cheaper than what someone will pay for Dez but I'm honestly not sure how much he's got left either.

To be fair to Dez his dropoff started when Dak became his QB. It could be a QB issue, or maybe he has lost a step.

14 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

I doubt Dez is getting a Big pay day

He'll probably get a 1 or 2 year prove it deal

at a good price what team wouldn't want Bryant

The problem is teams will look at his name and what he accomplished in the past, they will probably be willing to pay a lot more than what we would.

hes only had 3 1000+ yard seasons, the last one being 3 seasons ago and only has finished 16 games 4 times...ive always thought he was overrated

1 hour ago, Trill OG said:

To be fair to Dez his dropoff started when Dak became his QB. It could be a QB issue, or maybe he has lost a step.

Ehhhh Cole Beasley had his best career year with Dak.... The issue with Dez is he doesn't run past anyone and if a fast cb is on him thats around his size Dez is never open. Hence why Dez production has gone down with Dak, Dak doesn't throw wr's open and he doesn't give Dez opportunities for 50/50 balls.

On the other hand Romo would throw guys open and give Dez those 50/50 opportunities but at the same time Dez attribute was never speed and he's only getting older. Beasley beats his man most of the time so when Dak saw Cole open he would get the ball.  

14 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Dez is a Kelvin Benjamin now.

No thank you.

No need to insult KB. KB has outperformed Dez in their last three years by a good amount (600+ more yards) even though KB came off an ACL tear in one of those years and got traded.

Dez looks done except for a game a so a year recently. I'd rather have KB because if his knee is healthy (could be a big if), he's got a higher ceiling than current Dez.

No.. You bring up these same type guys bit poo on Landry?? Is it a size thing??

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BPAPP

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts