Hotsauce

Tell me about video gaming these days (Specifically Xbox)

Just got the expanded version of Dark Souls 3 on Xbox for 25 dollars. Never have played Dark Souls before, so far I've died a lot. 

23 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

What are the best Xbox games going now?

Only thing I have played lately is NBA2K18 and Halo 5 multiplayer. I have three teenage boys, two only game on their PCs. The youngest (14) plays Fortnite and Skyrim and maybe Madden with his friends. I am looking forward to State of Decay 2 coming out in May (Zombie Apocalypse survival). 

On 3/13/2018 at 9:48 PM, Hotsauce said:

what genre of games do you like?

If you like Fantasy/RPG  games The Witcher 3: GOTYE is one of the best RPG's ever made.

• Pie 2

I was always an xbox gamer. After owning the xbox one and being highly disappointed and dealing with multiple issues I bought a ps4 and LOVE IT. I have no intention of going back to XBOX. I can't remember 1 time where my PS4 didn't work properly. XBOX One had multiple app issues, I had to wipe the whole thing within a year of owning it because it would not come on. It was a pain in my ass.

On 3/13/2018 at 9:48 PM, Hotsauce said:

Everyone and their mothers are playing either PUBG, Fortnite, or Rocket League right now. I'd definitely pick up Rocket League ($20) and Fortnite (Free). Like I said earlier, I like PUBG, but I heard it wasn't as good on console.

For an older game, but still worth playing, I'd go with The Witcher 3. You don't need to play the first two. It's amazing.

I played a bit of witcher 3 and LOVED it, then I got busy with work, and fell back into D2.  I'm playing Shadows of War now (super late to the game, I know), and that's a super fun game.  If you have the X Box One X, you can get some crazy good graphics out of it.

That's just what I'm playing though.  There are a poo ton of great games for all the major players out there.

What game should I buy

i like multiplayer shooters and good RPG games. Have an XB1. My favorite games are Fallout, Mass Effect. Was thinking about buying Player unknown. 

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, Hotsauce said:

$250 for this a good deal?

includes 2 controllers 

42651FBA-A7BD-4CEC-B15D-4BC5EF3DC115.png

PS > XBOX 

On ‎2018‎/‎03‎/‎13 at 1:43 PM, Hotsauce said:

I pulled the trigger. 

I’ll probably try to find the games I want either used or just buy them. 

I bought fortnite. I’ve heard good things so I am stoked to play

Why did you buy fortnite? It's the Battle Royale mode that people like, and that mode is free. The single player mode sucks and that's what you have to pay for.

So this FortNite multiplayer, the battle royale, that I keep hearing about and is the most talked about game right now - I can go to Xbox live and download it for free?