• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Richardson wanted to keep the uniforms the same to establish tradition and I’m sure the new ownership will want to set the tone for a new era.....uniforms incoming 2019?

Makes too much sense, new owner gets to get a fresh start of sorts and peple will buy them just because their new, so apparel sales will  increase.  

And honestly its time for an updated look.  Subtle modern changes like the dolphins, vikings, and lions did would be nice 

Just now, The Huddler said:

black helmets over rated

our silver helmets are the best in the league

yeah, I still see a star...

I know everyone wants to bash the people who care to talk about uniforms, but I'm interested in a refresh. I don't think the helmet or logo needs updating as much as the rest of the uniform does. Kind of stuck in the 90s. 

They were correct in updating the word mark and logo a few years back. Don't know why JR is so in love with the uniform.

4 minutes ago, dldove77 said:

I know everyone wants to bash the people who care to talk about uniforms, but I'm interested in a refresh. I don't think the helmet or logo needs updating as much as the rest of the uniform does. Kind of stuck in the 90s. 

They were correct in updating the word mark and logo a few years back. Don't know why JR is so in love with the uniform.

I agree stuck in the 90s.  Us and the Broncos.

3 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

White on white on white when we become the Toronto snow leopards 

Hey, we could do a lot worse than rooting for a team called the Snow Leopards! 

The shoulder stripes look Awkward on shorter sleeve jerseys

3VaiIM2.jpg

car-12-bluewhite-anthonyjcausi-675x3801.jpg

29 minutes ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

I like our uniforms. I'd be interested to see what a matte helmet looks like though. 

Along the lines of Jags? Or all matte?