• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Between your gut and what your scouts are telling you... 

Hide contents

Listen to the scouts

I trust 1st round Hurney, after that lock him in the draft room closet till Sunday.

• Pie 2

Please only draft WRs from USC and players whose potential success at the NFL level mandates that they change positions to an entirely new one that they have no experience playing.

If he does that, he will go with the butter toffee and mint chocolate chips.. Those girls are persuasive.

Seriously, it only makes sense that Norv Turner is going to be in that room, sitting right beside him. 

Really looking toward this draft. I think it will be great. I promise Hurney has poured over everything and is very prepared. After all this is where most of his criticism has come from. He wants very much to hit this draft out of the park as he continue to seek redemption. I hope he does fantastic.

• Pie 7

8 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I trust 1st round Hurney, after that lock him in the draft room closet till Sunday.

Hurney always picked safe positions in the first round.  LBs, RBs, etc.  He did a good job taking Peppers and Cam--duh.  Gross was a good pick.

However, as we all know, you build a roster from the bottom up.  The good GMs find 2-3 starters in the draft. 

As important as the draft is, you would think teams would at least invest more than 2% of their payroll on R&D (scouting). Most companies spend 20% on that type of thing but not the NFL. I've never understood that. No wonder there are so many swings and misses. . 

• Pie 1

We're just asking you to knock that first pitch out of the ballpark. Like you do. 

Then step back and let the scouts and coaches pick up who they need.

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

giphy.gif

• Pie 1

@Jeremy Igo

I can’t recall where I saw it, but you mentioned we had 29 visits. I think Walter and the other site compiled about 20. Do we know who the other 9 are?