Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice meltdown

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

better not lose next week :party:

Posted · Report post

better not lose next week :party:

They will! Don't you want them too? The division is yours When we win! But you are that stupid, Meangelo, to not even realize this! You are a complete idiot!

Posted · Report post

You don't miss much, do you?

Posted · Report post

They will! Don't you want them too? The division is yours When we win! But you are that stupid, Meangelo, to not even realize this! You are a complete idiot!

I want this to be a joke i really do.

Posted · Report post

I want this to be a joke i really do.

I won't lie! I like to bust on the Falcons fans just like the Panty fans, but hell yeah I want them to lose to us this Sunday! I used to want them to win the division if it wasn't us, but these arrogant back-woods Panther idiots have pissed me off!

Posted · Report post

I won't lie! I like to bust on the Falcons fans just like the Panty fans, but hell yeah I want them to lose to us this Sunday! I used to want them to win the division if it wasn't us, but these arrogant back-woods Panther idiots have pissed me off!

Yep their worst nightmare is about to occur. The team they have been dogging all year, the team that has 18 players on IR and the team that they have been calling a joke is about to knock them out of first place, send them from 2nd seed to 5th seed and then one and done in the playoffs. This is the greatest Christmas present ever!

Posted · Report post

No i meant did you really misunderstand the OP's post that badly?

Posted · Report post

Lmao. :frown2:

I do admire the sarcasm in this thread, though.

Posted · Report post

Yep their worst nightmare is about to occur. The team they have been dogging all year, the team that has 18 players on IR and the team that they have been calling a joke is about to knock them out of first place, send them from 2nd seed to 5th seed and then one and done in the playoffs. This is the greatest Christmas present ever!

Well knowing how great your predictions have turned out this year, we will be blowing you out again this week, locking up the 2nd seed, and winning the SuperBowl. Thanks again Nostradicksuck!

Posted · Report post

You do have the option to fuging LEAVE!

Posted · Report post

You do have the option to f*ckING LEAVE!

I will decide if and when I leave, moron.

Posted · Report post

I could care less what he has to say.

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images