• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Curtis Samuel might be the breakout player this year

I agree

the young potential of our WR group is top notch.  If we extend funchess, we could have the best WR corps for a few years

Edited by The Huddler
  • Pie 1

I am VERY excited about our WR core for the first time in years.

• Pie 9

So does Curtis or DJ end up having more receiving yards this year?  Just posing the question for fun because I was thinking about it and honestly am not sure?

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

That's the same uncreative, predictable Shula that Rivera insisted upon keeping around for years and years and years and years, right?

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

gotta control that clock

• Pie 2

I heard Steve Smith talking about Samuel a couple weeks ago and he put it like this: It takes most college WRs 3 years to learn a NFL system and make a real impact. It would take at least that for a hybrid WR/RB to get it down. Throw in a lost year for injury and anyone putting serious expectations on Samuel this year is being unrealistic. Guess we will see. 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

I think a lot of speculation on our receivers should come with a grain of salt. Reason I say this is we have the worst secondary in the league.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 5

14 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

gotta control that clock

When did Rivera do that?

(effectively, anyway)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

23 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

That's the same uncreative, predictable Shula that Rivera insisted upon keeping around for years and years and years and years, right?

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

This whole demanding excellence thing from Tepper is going to cost Rivera his job, and I absolutely cannot wait.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 3

9 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I think a lot of speculation on our receivers should come with a grain of salt. Reason I say this is we have the worst secondary in the league.

First of all we haven't started playing games so all we have is what they look like on paper. Second we have pretty decent corners. The safeties are still up for debate but I think we will be much better than last year simply with a better scheme.  Wilks didn't do the secondary any favors last year.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 3

12 minutes ago, SOJA said:

He was looking so good in that Dolphins game, like it was all finally starting to click. Then that damn dropped ball and ensuing injury, ugh. 

If Curtis plays against the Saints that's a completely different game. 

A starting lineup of Funch + Samuel + Moore is the thing adult dreams are made of. 

Losing Byrd and Samuel killed us after trading KB. Any of those 3 and we’ve at least got that first TD and who knows what. So many FGs and that one 0 point drive.

• Pie 1

A healthy Samuel is arguably one of our top talented WRs on this team.

At the least, he’s our best route runner. i’m very excited.