• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

HarambeLivesOn

Mom Carjacked and Killed in Front of 3 Kids

'I'm Sorry ... I'm About to Die': Mom Carjacked and Killed in Front of 3 Kids While Taking Them to Summer Program

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-apos-m-sorry-apos-185334881.html

A teen has been arrested in the carjacking shooting death of a Missouri mom who died in front of her three children while taking them to a summer day care program, reports say.

Porsha Owens, 28, was preparing to take her children, ages 3 to 8, to the program at 7:15 Monday when an 18-year-old suspect allegedly approached her, St. Louis County police told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

The suspect — whose name has not been released — allegedly pulled up his shirt to cover his face and demanded Owens’ keys, money and purse. Police say that after fatally shooting Owens, he allegedly fled the scene after her car failed to start, according to the newspaper.

Officials from the St. Louis County Police Department were expected to issue warrants today against the 18-year-old currently in custody, Sgt. Shawn McGuire told the newspaper. He said more details would be released when the prosecutor files charges.

PEOPLE’s attempts to reach the St. Louis County Police Department were unsuccessful.

Owens’ cousin Keon King told local TV station WFMY that her oldest son stayed with his dying mother until an ambulance arrived.

According to King, the oldest son relayed to him that after she was shot, Owens looked up and said, “I’m sorry. I think I’m about to die.”

Read this on Yahoo earlier.  Really messed up, man.  Couldn't imagine witnessing your mom dying like that right in front of you.  Now this POS will go to prison, get three meals a day, free healthcare and a warm bed to sleep in at night. 

Edited by The Lone Panther
  • Beer 1

Well this is a shitty way to start the day. 

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Hmm I wonder why this needed to be a topic here

More relevant then the white guy shooting his family of four including a 1 year old two days ago obviously. 

Edited by Fryfan

Yeah if we are gonna start threads every time something like this happens its going to take up the entire forum. People are horribly murdered every day. Best we save this space for school and cop shootings.  Those murders are much more newsworthy.  

At the time of his death, Lindsey, 35, was on probation, having pleaded no contest to domestic battery, arson and fleeing law enforcement in a 2008 case out of Volusia County. The plea also included a suspended 10-year prison sentence, but it was never enforced — even after he repeatedly violated his probation.

As part of his probation, Lindsey was not allowed to have weapons. He was ordered to live without breaking the law. When officers got into the apartment where he was barricaded Monday night they found two shotguns, two rifles, and one handgun, which Orlando Police Chief John Mina said were passed on to Lindsey when his father died.

In July 2011, he asked Circuit Judge Randell Rowe for permission to move to an apartment of Silver Star Road in Orange County, which was granted. That’s where deputies were called April 12, 2012. Aidan’s mother reported Lindsey had become violent during an argument about taking their son to the doctor — and kicked a bathroom door until it broke.

He briefly left the apartment, then returned.

The argument resumed. Then, the woman told deputies, Lindsey grabbed a knife and held her by the throat before dragging her into the living room as their son fell to the floor.

Lindsey was arrested on felony charges — again triggering a violation of his Volusia County probation — but the case was short-lived: The following month, prosecutors deemed the case not suitable to move forward and opted against filing charges.

Lindsey was arrested again last month after a loss-prevention officer at the Walmart on Rinehart Road in Sanford saw him exiting the store with a shopping cart full of unpaid merchandise he had placed into old Walmart bags, according to an arrest affidavit.

The grand theft arrest also violated Lindsey’s probation. But, records show, he again was released back to his probation after pleading to the violation, under the same rules of supervision as before.

---http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-children-dead-orlando-gary-wayne-lindsey-standoff-20180612-story.html

-------------------------------------

A man in the US state of Florida fatally shot four children before turning the gun on himself after a 21-hour standoff, police say.

Police found Gary Wayne Lindsey Jr, 35, dead in the apartment where he had held the children - aged one to 12 - hostage in Orlando.

Image result for Gary Lindsey Jr.

----------------------

Good thing this THUG got his dad's guns to exercise his 2nd amendment rights.  Who is going to serve jail time for allowing Lindsey to inherit his dads guns???  Anyone?  

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Yeah if we are gonna start threads every time something like this happens its going to take up the entire forum. People are horribly murdered every day. Best we save this space for stories about dangerous minorities.  Those murders are much more newsworthy.  

3 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Guns will never be confiscated lol. Won’t work. Won’t happen. 

Guns should be confiscated from people like Gary Wayne Lindsay Jr - he lost the right to use them due to domestic abuse and arson.

He should not have been able to inherit his fathers weapons.   Someone needs to go to jail for allowing this.  We cant just let guns float so freely that people like Lindsay get them with ease.   We need better tracking and rules around the system NOW

Edited by Fryfan
  • Beer 2

Just now, Fryfan said:

Guns should be confiscated from people like Gary Wayne Lindsay Jr - he lost the right to use them due to domestic abuse and arson.

He should not have been able to inherit his fathers weapons.   Someone needs to go to jail for allowing this.

I agree with that. 

5 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I agree with that. 

You fugging liberal cuck. Enjoy blowing Obama some more.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

There's not conditions like that in the Constitution. It's right there. Clear as day! Under no circumstance should that man be prevented from arming himself. Did they say anything about spousal abuse in the Constitution? Arson? Mental illness even? NO! So there's no other way to interpret it!

So I guess you hate the Constitution. I GUESS YOU HATE THE TROOPS. You anthem-kneeling, BLM, Shumer-Warren shill!

Fug you! #MAGA

why did you add all that nonsensical text before where the actual Second Amendment starts?

8 minutes ago, Captroop said:

You fugging liberal cuck. Enjoy blowing Obama some more.

There's not conditions like that in the Constitution. It's right there. Clear as day! Under no circumstance should that man be prevented from arming himself. Did they say anything about spousal abuse in the Constitution? Arson? Mental illness even? NO! So there's no other way to interpret it!

So I guess you hate the Constitution. I GUESS YOU HATE THE TROOPS. You anthem-kneeling, BLM, Shumer-Warren shill!

Fug you! #MAGA

You’re foolish. I’m an avid gun supporter but if you think there shouldn’t be laws put in place to prevent people that have a history of violent crimes to own a firearm you’re delusional.