• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CarolinaSamurai

This is the worst time of the year

No NFL draft, practices, games, nothing just blank space. At least Tepper will become owner soon. Hopefully he has press conferences and breaks up the dulldrums these next few weeks.

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

It's Summer. It's fantastic.

I'm pretty sure he mean't anything Panthers related, not in general.  

• Pie 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

It is the most dead time of year for football. the next month-and-a-half is going to fly by for me and before I know it my son and I will be loading up to make the very long drive Spartenburg. God is good.

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Beer 1

Well my votre is whatever it takes to make a thread should be dropped during this time. Hellz I come here 3 times a day looking for a read only to be dissapointed with knew helmet ideas. Hell at this point Id take part in winslow jr. (allegedly) raping old women. Gimmie sumpin to talk about.

Or even dj moore is better than antonio brown! Hell Ill get behind that. Better than mini camp day 1 thread as your lead. Maybe its just us and others have lives.

Dont fret - Emperor Orangey Mcorangeface hasnt said anything asinine regarding african American players peacefully exercising their first amendment rights in a few days. He is due to say something idiotic and offensive. He cant help himself. Result will be a 17 page thread. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

no football, no basketball, nothing but the boring ass world cup and baseball in the hot ass sun. 

• Pie 2

This is exactly when you need Panther United threads.  

Sure everyone balks and complains but dang it we need that.  It gets you through the rough times.  You may hate the threads but you love to hate those threads. 

I like this time of year ''NFL'' related because it means all the filler content is over -- it's time to get serious in about 6 weeks. Let's us all take a step back, enjoy the weather, families, and time-off.