• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

NJPanthers12

Steve Smith bullied Cam Newton his rookie season?

Has anyone seen or heard anything in this? Rick Bonnell posted something on twitter that he heard an interview with Ben Hartstock claiming Smith use to bully Cam in the locker room his rookie season.

i was then listening to WFNZ this morning and MAC teased the story, but I had to get into a meeting at work. I cannot find any information on this anywhere.

• Pie 2

This has been vaguely referenced for years. 

Smith has issues.

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 7

We should get started on that statue.

For Cam.

• Pie 6

Yep 5’9 Smith bullied the 6’5 250 pound number 1 pick QB. Rumor has it Smith bullied Cam into making the under armor commercial together.

Edited by GoobyPls
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

Yep 5’9 Smith bullied the 6’5 250 pound number 1 pick QB. Rumor has it Smith bullied Cam into making the under armor commercial together.

People do commercials only if they are besties! Never seen actors or other people working on a TV or movie related item that weren't friends forever!

• Pie 7

4 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

LOL.....you act as if they volunteered this work and did this on their own for fun.

Edited by Moo Daeng

I love Smith on the field. He was a blast to watch and my all time favorite player. Off the field, I wouldn't speak to the dude. He's an ass hole and I have no difficulty imagining him bullying someone/everyone. Too bad for him he has to be so miserable all the time.

Edited by Cat
  • Pie 7

9 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

People do commercials only if they are besties! Never seen actors or other people working on a TV or movie related item that weren't friends forever!

Cam and Smith were mortal enemies, Smith used to sneak out of his receivers meetings into the QB room just to mess with Cam infront if the coaches and team.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Cam and Smith were mortal enemies, Smith used to sneak out of his receivers meetings into the QB room just to mess with Cam infront if the coaches and team.

Pretty fuged up of Smith to go so far out of his way to mess with him like that.

• Pie 1

Cams got him size wise but Smitty was mean as a snake and crazy as hell.  

• Pie 2

Tolbert was bullied,  lol.pic of the urinals and the small child urinal had Tolberts name on it.

Anyone remember that or have the pic?

• Pie 1