Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

House Intel findings

Recommended Posts

Remember that bogus House Investigation that basically became a WH task force that was forced to just end because it was a joke? Remember how they definitely contradicted US Intel? The actual working Senate Investigation and claimed there was no evidence Putin wanted Trump to win? 

Well Putin bluntly said he wanted Trump to win? 

There response? Well, Putin is a liar about that one thing.  They do the Trump thing and double down. 

“Republicans” don’t deserve to rule.  Party is dead.  A party with no morals, no backbone, no love of country, and no care about reality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If he’s not removed. He will win in 2020 

i don’t trust progressives to show up and vote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rubi said:

If he’s not removed. He will win in 2020 

i don’t trust progressives to show up and vote. 

If the Dems run a cardboard cut out and stand it up....it would win.  Simple and plain. 

Dems are incredibly stupid though.  They could run someone horrific in theory.

but I don’t buy that.  Well I buy the Dems could run someone horrible and blow something so easy.  I mean they just did it last election.  But I firmly believe Mueller outs everyone pre-2020.  Mueller is that good.  You already can tell he knows he has to end Trump and getting him out at 2020 is what he will do.  Then he hammers the fug out of them. Mueller knows exposing it all and letting him be voted out is ideally the best end from America’s stand point.  

We might have a whole new set up problems but it won’t be a Trump one IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRA said:

If the Dems run a cardboard cut out and stand it up....it would win.  Simple and plain. 

Dems are incredibly stupid though.  They could run someone horrific in theory.

but I don’t buy that.  Well I buy the Dems could run someone horrible and blow something so easy.  I mean they just did it last election.  But I firmly believe Mueller outs everyone pre-2020.  Mueller is that good.  You already can tell he knows he has to end Trump and getting him out at 2020 is what he will do.  Then he hammers the fug out of them. Mueller knows exposing it all and letting him be voted out is ideally the best end from America’s stand point.  

We might have a whole new set up problems but it won’t be a Trump one IMO. 

they're going to run Kamala Harris who would lose to a cardboard cutout

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

they're going to run Kamala Harris who would lose to a cardboard cutout

Would need to see more Kamala. Dems really got nothing on the table right now.   Which is there problem. 

I still think they just need to find a literally nobody.  Some moderate ex military guy.  Easy win.  Just get power back and solve the Trump problem should be the focus.  They would have my vote for that but the Dems are crazy and bad at easy stuff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rubi said:

If he’s not removed. He will win in 2020 

i don’t trust progressives to show up and vote. 

The progressives didn't cost the dems the election.

There is only one person to blame for the loss and her name was at the top of the ticket.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

The progressives didn't cost the dems the election.

There is only one person to blame for the loss and her name was at the top of the ticket.

Hell, Hillary could of won if she just let Bill be her campaign manager and shut the fug up.  Bill knows politics.   Bill knew she was a disaster on top of being a disaster.  

But Hillary lost for because of a million reasons.  She controlled many. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Hell, Hillary could of won if she just let Bill be her campaign manager and shut the fug up.  Bill knows politics.   Bill knew she was a disaster on top of being a disaster.  

But Hillary lost for because of a million reasons.  She controlled many. 

If a candidate is unable/unwilling to accept responsibility for the failure of her own campaign she wasn't presidential material to begin with.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ctt1618nc19776 said:

Like I told you pinko commie fug, when you can post something besides right wing OPINIONS. Than you can speak amongst this group again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ctt1618nc19776 said:

Can't handle the truth  I know it's hard little Harby. Funny Lisa is turning on her former employers and contradicting Peter Strzok testimony

Pinko. Commie. Cocksucker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ctt1618nc19776 said:

Can't handle the truth  I know it's hard little Harby. Funny Lisa is turning on her former employers and contradicting Peter Strzok testimony

Funny how it was a closed door session so anything you heard regarding that is either a lie or a breach of authorized trust which would result in the removal of the Congress person. 

So pinko(edit: E Cat), which was it?

Edited by Harbingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Strzok wasn’t trying to prevent Trump from winning,” the judge said. “What he was doing was even worse. He was talking about having a plan to effectively disenfranchise the voters who elected Trump. Should Trump win, forget democracy, forget the people. Those voters who Strzok doesn’t like are idiots. He said so himself. In a texting to his mistress.”

Full qoute. What actually is the truth of that is he didn’t, in fact he did his job and let it play out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rodeo said:

they're going to run Kamala Harris who would lose to a cardboard cutout

I don't think a female stands a chance. Too risky 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rodeo said:

they're going to run Kamala Harris who would lose to a cardboard cutout

I think it'll be Gillibrand. And I think she'll win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×