• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Manther

CMAC Moves the chains.

The man moves the chain A LOT.  I'm not half as nervous on 3rd down with him on the field.

• Pie 4

8 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Yeah, but that #1 though. :shades:

Result of better scheme.  That will hopefully change this year.  Norv shouldn't waste 2 downs shoving Cmac up the middle into a loaded box.  If he does,  we'll all be calling for his and RR's head.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Manther said:

Result of better scheme.  That will hopefully change this year.  Norv shouldn't waste 2 downs shoving Cmac up the middle into a loaded box.  If he does,  we'll all be calling for his and RR's head.

That is disrespectful to the skillset that Kamara posseses. He just had one of the better seasons for a RB in history, as far as efficiency. Some is scheme. Plenty is skill.

• Pie 1

This kid is going to be a big time Weapon this year.

His APY between rushes and catches are going to make fantasy owners go wild this year

18 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

That is disrespectful to the skillset that Kamara posseses. He just had one of the better seasons for a RB in history, as far as efficiency. Some is scheme. Plenty is skill.

This seems like the appropriate thread but are you concerned at his increased workload might lead to the fumble rate that he had in college?

Fumble rate is a stat that translates from college to the pros and is RARELY( hell just about never) improved but Kamara was one of the lone examples of a guy having a better nfl rate than college by a good bit. Part of me thinks that is a direct correlation of him sharing carries out of the backfield. 

Just now, jumpman910 said:

This seems like the appropriate thread but are you concerned at his increased workload might lead to the fumble rate that he had in college?

Fumble rate is a stat that translates from college to the pros and is RARELY( hell just about never) improved but Kamara was one of the lone examples of a guy having a better nfl rate than college by a good bit. Part of me thinks that is a direct correlation of him sharing carries out of the backfield. 

Not really. I don't have the stats on hand but if I remember correctly he only had one year where he had a bad fumble rate. Nothing I've seen from the way he carries the ball scares me. 

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

The fact it's saints, Panthers, falcons at 1 2 and 3 is just ridiculous. 

Everyone knows it’s the best QB division but that’s a stealthy RB group too 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Meanwhile the Bucs are over there being the Bucs...I would be so depressed as a Tampa fan right now having to deal with the rest of the division 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Reebis21 said:

Meanwhile the Bucs are over there being the Bucs...I would be so depressed as a Tampa fan right now having to deal with the rest of the division 

But the Bucs can upset any team at any moment and has the talent to be a playoff team. They just never put it all together for whatever reason.

5 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

True.

Sorry if this is a tangent, but it really is interesting to think about the talent across the board in the NFCS.

The division gets talked about for it's QB talent, but as you note it is so much more.

RBs, check.

WRs, Panthers have been behind the curve here, but if DJ Moore and co can flash this year, than the WR talent across the board is pretty scary.

Defense: this will possibly be the make or break of the teams in the division. It has been one of CAR's strengths, then ATL and NO both made big jumps, which is why all 3 teams are so competitive right now.  Bucs have been trailing though.

Coaching... Rivera, Quinn & Payton all pretty great football minds.  Hoping Norv provides the edge needed to set the Panthers apart.

So much fun to be in such a competitive division.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1