• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

why do americans distrust the government but fanatically support troops and cops?

found a good thread on the subject

lots of contradictions in american right wing thought if you take it at face value but it's a bit more consistent if you acknowledge that much of it is in service of white supremacy. we laughed at @donttreadonme when he proudly told us that he would suck a cop's dick if one told him to do it. why would the small government libertarian drop to his knees for the state's enforcers???? because, as one of the ppl involved in this thread put it, "They trust the military and cops bc they can’t imagine them acting in a way that doesn’t reinforce white supremacy"

• Pie 2

My experience as a black veteran tells me it's more complicated than that. I mean yes, they can't imagine the military/cops not supporting white supremacy, but also they need them as the enemy. 

Look at their tyrant take over scenarios. For some reason these heroes of the people will automatically go with the tyrant. Yet at the same time, all of us vets will side with the people & they'll be facing an army of 300,000,000. (Note: all of these fuggers become James Rambo Bourne in a matter of days. I'm guessing through an 80's training montage.) It's like while we're in, we're heroes that have a chip in our brains that will cause us to side with President Tyrantpants, yet once we get our DD-214/quit the force, a tiny freedom eagle flys up our ass. 

Or how if you point to Jim Crow laws, it was "Teh govmint wot done it!" craftily ignoring how that government got there. Almost as if white folks were happy to interact with us but suddenly, out of the forrest, swamps, & the nightmare corpse city of R'lyeh, came the Government!!!! Forcing them to be dickholes as they were helpless!

Basically, they need government to be at once near omnipotent, & utterly incompetent. Our friends & neighbors doing the best they can, & a faceless, brutal entity in & of itself.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

found a good thread on the subject

lots of contradictions in american right wing thought if you take it at face value but it's a bit more consistent if you acknowledge that much of it is in service of white supremacy. we laughed at @donttreadonme when he proudly told us that he would suck a cop's dick if one told him to do it. why would the small government libertarian drop to his knees for the state's enforcers???? because, as one of the ppl involved in this thread put it, "They trust the military and cops bc they can’t imagine them acting in a way that doesn’t reinforce white supremacy"

Ayn Rand, Murry Ruthbard, Ron Paul libertainism is about protecting privilege 100%.    It is a politicized system to keep the status quo and make sure the white ruling class keeps power.   you need enforces to keep minorities in line in this system.

#libertarinism

"I think we can safely assume that 95% of the black males in [major U.S. cities] are semi-criminal or entirely criminal." - Ron Paul

--

"If you live in a major city, you’ve probably already heard about the newest threat to your life and limb, and your family: carjacking.

It is the hip-hop thing to do among the urban youth who play unsuspecting whites like pianos. The youth simply walk up to a car they like, pull a gun, tell the family to get out, steal their jewelry and wallets, and take the car to wreck. Such actions have ballooned in the recent months.

In the old days, average people could avoid such youth by staying out of bad neighborhoods. Empowered by media, police, and political complicity, however, the youth now roam everywhere looking for cars to steal and people to rob.

What can you do? More and more Americans are carrying a gun in the car. An ex-cop I know advises that if you have to use a gun on a youth, you should leave the scene immediately, disposing of the wiped off gun as soon as possible. Such a gun cannot, of course, be registered to you, but one bought privately (through the classifieds, for example).

I frankly don’t know what to make of such advice, but even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I’ve urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming." - Ron Paul

---

“At the recent world AIDS conference in Japan, researchers admitted what I have long told you: there is no prospect of a cure or vaccine for AIDS. For one thing, the virus keeps mutating. A drug that might work today won’t work tomorrow. Researchers also admitted that they had been lying about the incidence of heterosexual AIDS to increase funding for homosexual programs.

“Those who don’t commit sodomy, who don’t get a blood transfusion, and who don’t swap needles, are virtually assured of not getting AIDS unless they are deliberately infected by a malicious gay.”  - Ron Paul

--

“A mob of black demonstrators, led by the ‘Rev.’ Al Sharpton, occupied and closed the Statue of Liberty recently, demanding that New York be renamed Martin Luther King City ‘to reclaim it for our people.’

“Hmmm. I hate to agree with the Rev. Al, but maybe a name change is in order. Welfaria? Zooville? Rapetown? Dirtburg? Lazyopolis?

“But Al, the Statue of Liberty? Next time, hold that demonstration at a food stamp bureau or a crack house.” - Ron Paul

--

Order was only restored in LA when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began…What if the checks had never arrived? No doubt the blacks would have fully privatized the welfare state through continued looting. But they were paid off and the violence subsided.”  - Ron Paul

--

“The liberals want to keep white America from taking action against black crime and welfare…Jury verdicts, basketball games, and even music are enough to set off black rage, it seems.” - Ron Paul

--

Dont Tread on Me and Twylyght coming to age under Ron Paul of COURSE need police to protect them from the terrors their hero Ron warned them about.   Its pure white supremacy tucked into a backwards ideology.

Blue Lives Matter!

Unless it’s a Somali-American cop killing a white woman.

Support the troops!

Unless they criticize daddy Orange.

Everyone has a right to free speech, even the Nazis.

Unless they’re black. And kneeling. 

Second Amendment is sacred!!

Phillando was probably smoking pot. Should have just sucked cop’s  cock instead of reaching for his gun license.

Edited by Gazi

umm, maybe b/c cops are at the state and local levels and a police presence in any city gives us the ability to engage in everyday activities without the fear of being assaulted, raped, and robbed. 

we also live in one of the safest countries in the world when it comes to foreign attacks on our soil. you think you'd be able to sleep at night with the sound of bombs going off in your neighborhood? maslows hierarchy. thank you troops. 

and yes, I can fully question the corruption within our government and still be all for a police force and army. Those two are not mutually exclusive. 

if ya'll hate them so much. go move to arghanistan or iraq. i heard it's quite lovely over there.

fug off ecat

were safer because we have two goddamn oceans between us and most of the third world you moron

Afganistan and Iraq, those are the places that are liberated and free now, fully funded by their oil revenues so I don't know what you are talking about

again

fug off

• Pie 2

Love cops....but then poo on pretty much all of US Intel and law enforcement that doesn’t wear blue in their neighborhood as well.   

Meh to all off them. I don’t like the cops, though. I really don’t like them or want to be around them.

24 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

umm, maybe b/c cops are at the state and local levels and a police presence in any city gives us the ability to engage in everyday activities without the fear of being assaulted, raped, and robbed. 

we also live in one of the safest countries in the world when it comes to foreign attacks on our soil. you think you'd be able to sleep at night with the sound of bombs going off in your neighborhood? maslows hierarchy. thank you troops. 

and yes, I can fully question the corruption within our government and still be all for a police force and army. Those two are not mutually exclusive. 

if ya'll hate them so much. go move to arghanistan or iraq. i heard it's quite lovely over there.

Police arrest cocaine addicts.    

Your privilege though keeps you safe from that.   

Edited by Fryfan

20 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

We live in one of the safest countries in large part because of the FBI, CIA, etc.  you know, the people Trump has villianized every day he has been POTUS.    Like the 12 CIA Directors who told Trump yesterday to eat poo. 

Trump/Trumpers do a vocal kneel to the flag almost everyday.  Trump/Trumpers poo on those who serve and protect us every day.  Talk about hypocrisy.   There is no confusion about that.  

10 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Afganistan and Iraq, those are the places that are liberated and free now, fully funded by their oil revenues so I don't know what you are talking about

loll liberated and free, but infiltrated by insurgence groups and other armed rebel forces. why don't you take your next vacation there. 

13 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

were safer because we have two goddamn oceans between us and most of the third world you moron

loll yet these third world countries are completely safe from US attacks on their soil b/c of the two oceans that separate us. 

good god you're fuging dumb.

5 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Meh to all off them. I don’t like the cops, though. I really don’t like them or want to be around them.

Good cops and bad cops.  Just like there are shitty humans who collect trash, are doctors or work at the grocery store.   

I know some great cops.  I know some clowns who never should of put on a badge.  Universal issue across every profession on the planet. 

All hail the our violent police!   We are so safe!

Huh...  wait....

Image result for homicide rates western world

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I know some great cops.  I know some clowns who never should of put on a badge.  Universal issue across every profession on the planet. 

this is seriously one of the smarter things you've said on this board