• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Ludwig23

My credit dropped

It's saying I missed 10 payments on my old truck when I made them and it was saying other payments were late which I'd bs , I always paid , anyone know how to solve this?

Quit getting poo faced and make payments on time.  Just a thought. 

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Quit getting poo faced and make payments on time.  Just a thought. 

I make every payment on time , I bought a new truck couple months ago and my credit went down so much . 

Would be amazingly rare if you made 10 payments on time and they reported them late.  It takes resources and time for the company to deal with late payments.  They arent out to get you.  My guess u are not paying them on time.  Just do autopay from now on.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Shocker said:

Would be amazingly rare if you made 10 payments on time and they reported them late.  It takes resources and time for the company to deal with late payments.  They arent out to get you.  My guess u are not paying them on time.  Just do autopay from now on.

Nothing is ever my mans fault. 

Had this issue several years ago with Wachovia on a car payment. Payment was due on the 25th, I did deposit on 23rd at the counter but the deposit didn't post until the 25th after they auto drafted the car payment. Even with receipts it took almost 6 months to get it cleared up because every month they would charge a late fee for the previous month which had been made on time, but I was caught in a computer glitch. If you have receipts or cancelled checks, I would suggest taking them into a bank branch if it's a local loan, or contact the company directly and provide them with copies of cancelled checks/money orders. 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:22 PM, Ludwig23 said:

It's saying I missed 10 payments on my old truck when I made them and it was saying other payments were late which I'd bs , I always paid , anyone know how to solve this?

Do you have any proof, such as monthly bank statements showing you made the payments on time?

Well, first off, is this the credit report stating it, or your statements from the financing company saying it? 

If the former, then have your financier contact the credit monitor and send a corrective summary of payments to have this cleared up quickly. They will provide proof that there is an error on the monitor's side of incorrectly showing missing and/or late payments.

If the latter, then contact the financier and find out why it's showing up as late, with cashed check copies in hand that you can send them as proof. Mainly though, I would like to ask why in the world it took this long to find out as reported late payments? If my statement shows anything late, it's an immediate call to the company to dispute. Not "10 months and several late payments" later, for sure. Time to be proactive with your credit score man, or you may end up kissing it goodbye as it floats down to the bottom of the shitter.

Edited by Raskle