• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Ludwig23

I'm the biggest idiot

I'm in a new state (Arizona) with a dream job almost making as much money as I did as a trucker , came here didn't know a single soul . Met a lot of great buddies at work . Didn't drink for months  but  me and my buddies went to Scottsdale and got hotels and long story short I slept with my co workers wife and like a dumbass I didn't pull out . So now it's a waiting game to see if I got her pregnant . I don't want no kids . She says she is on birth control but sober me would have never done it in the first place but when I drink I don't care , she might have been the best looking girl I ever got with , don't got girls like her in carolina these Arizona latinas are gods gifts to us men .  But that was so stupid of me , now I have damn anxiety over it but all i been doing is watching how good mccaffrey looks . No matter how' bad I messed up all I care about is my panthers 

I enjoy your made up stories. You'll lose that vcard soon enough if you put as much effort into dating as you do writing fiction. Cheers.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Dex said:

I enjoy your made up stories. You'll lose that vcard soon enough if you put as much effort into dating as you do writing fiction. Cheers.

would have been more believable if not for coworkers wife.  Also, my ex was from Tucson...  absolutely amazing girl 10 out of 10 but not very bright.

One of the first times the wife stayed over, she got up to go potty. When she came back, my female Ridgeback would not let her back into the bedroom. Rocky start for the wife. But they did wind up being 2 peas in a pod.

Not really relevant. But it is a story I like to tell. Man, I loved that dog. Really do miss her. Damm, that went sideways in a hurry. Sniff.

Whether you are making stuff up or not, it's time for a 12-step program, man.

Get to an AA meeting.

You know there is a procedure that will make sure you dont have kids.  Maybe check into it?

With All these women in the world why sleep with another mans wife :thinking::eyeroll:

and cant you predict the future?