Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

life of BillsFan

Double Trouble

155 posts in this topic

But they share the same brain, so i think they would have the same thought process and wants. Not sure, we all clearly need to go edumacate outrselevs on this issue IMHO :conehead:

so when i am done fuging them, or her, whatever, I can just say see ya later, bitches! how hilarious would that be.

so when i am done fuging them, or her, whatever, I can just say see ya later, bitches! how hilarious would that be.

Yeah but make sure you get away, i wouldn't want to get in a fight with someone who has two heads IMHO :eek:

But they share the same brain, so i think they would have the same thought process and wants. Not sure, we all clearly need to go edumacate outrselevs on this issue IMHO :conehead:

how would you google that? lol

how would you google that? lol

already tried, i got links to websites that came up in japanese or chinese LMAO

I think you wouldn't get credit for a threesome... more like a two and a half-some. Kind of like if you were to hook up with two chicks, but you only get to bang one of them because the lady you are banging takes care of the other girl before you get to her. It's not a "real" threesome.

damn, why didn't i think of that? you are a wealth of info, despite all the negativity of my fellow panther fans. all in good fun.

already tried, i got links to websites that came up in japanese or chinese LMAO

Interesting... turns out that the conjoined twins that gave rise to the term, "siamese twins", were actually residents of north carolina.

-------------------

Another set of famous conjoined twins was Eng and Chang Bunker, who were born in Thailand (then called Siam) in 1811. The term Siamese twins was coined as a reference to Eng and Chang, who achieved international fame shortly after leaving Siam as teenagers.

They were joined at the lower chest by a narrow band of flesh, which connected their livers. They were exhibited in circus shows around the world before settling in the United States, where they married two sisters and had nearly two dozen children. They were successful businessman and ranchers in Wilkes County, North Carolina, where they lived until 1874. They were 63 years old when they died.

The term Siamese twins is no longer considered appropriate. Conjoined twins aren't limited to any racial or ethnic group and indeed have been born all over the world.

damn, why didn't i think of that? you are a wealth of info, despite all the negativity of my fellow panther fans. all in good fun.

for the most part, you are all a solid lot... Of course, there is the stalking issue, but that appears to be a series of isolated incidents.

Otherwise, This is a good forum, imho.

Interesting... turns out that the conjoined twins that gave rise to the term, "siamese twins", were actually residents of north carolina.

-------------------

Another set of famous conjoined twins was Eng and Chang Bunker, who were born in Thailand (then called Siam) in 1811. The term Siamese twins was coined as a reference to Eng and Chang, who achieved international fame shortly after leaving Siam as teenagers.

They were joined at the lower chest by a narrow band of flesh, which connected their livers. They were exhibited in circus shows around the world before settling in the United States, where they married two sisters and had nearly two dozen children. They were successful businessman and ranchers in Wilkes County, North Carolina, where they lived until 1874. They were 63 years old when they died.

The term Siamese twins is no longer considered appropriate. Conjoined twins aren't limited to any racial or ethnic group and indeed have been born all over the world.

yeah, i already knew that. we were just wondering what it would be like to fug one, if they shared the same brain, would they say, 'oh god', 'oh god', at the same time? or would they look at each other while they are getting pounded, and marsha would say, 'god, denise, this feels sooo fuging good' and denise would reply, 'fug yeah, it does!'........kinda makes you wonder

Yeah this is a good place, i never imagined coming on a panthers board and having over 250 posts. LOL. Only opposing team board I have ever went to and posted more then 3 posts lol.