Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

life of BillsFan

Double Trouble

155 posts in this topic

also this...

31jan23-siamese-swing.jpg

ok, yeah, i would probably do them. God, how weird would that be? would that fall under the catagory of a threesome?

ok, yeah, i would probably do them. God, how weird would that be? would that fall under the catagory of a threesome?

interesting... not sure.

I would like to hear arguments for and against before I would decide on my final opinion

I reckon they only have one genitalia IMHO so i wouldn't consider it a 3some IMHO. 1 + 1 = 2 in my guestimation.

I will be back to post naked pictures of the sluts we bang down there.

then I will get banned, imho.

you can just pm those to me.(no penis pictures, please)

I reckon they only have one genitalia IMHO so i wouldn't consider it a 3some IMHO. 1 + 1 = 2 in my guestimation.

but... they do have two mouths..

interesting... not sure.

I would like to hear arguments for and against before I would decide on my final opinion

one girl begging for it up the ass, then the other chick wanting hard up the puss. damn, how weird?

but... they do have two mouths..

you are correct. excellennntt.

one girl begging for it up the ass, then the other chick wanting hard up the puss. damn, how weird?

But they share the same brain, so i think they would have the same thought process and wants. Not sure, we all clearly need to go edumacate outrselevs on this issue IMHO :conehead:

I think you wouldn't get credit for a threesome... more like a two and a half-some. Kind of like if you were to hook up with two chicks, but you only get to bang one of them because the lady you are banging takes care of the other girl before you get to her. It's not a "real" threesome.