Photo
- - - - -

Double Trouble

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
154 replies to this topic

#101 life of BillsFan

life of BillsFan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:42 AM

yeah, i already knew that. we were just wondering what it would be like to fug one, if they shared the same brain, would they say, 'oh god', 'oh god', at the same time? or would they look at each other while they are getting pounded, and marsha would say, 'god, denise, this feels sooo fuging good' and denise would reply, 'fug yeah, it does!'........kinda makes you wonder

They say twins can read each other's thought process. They could literally be mind talking about how lil you are, etc :eek: IMHO it's too risky to get with one, you can only put them in a few positions anyway, that extra head would just keep getting in the way, too freaky. I would be scared IMHO

#102 Cz44

Cz44

Five Star General

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:49 AM

yeah, i already knew that. we were just wondering what it would be like to fug one, if they shared the same brain, would they say, 'oh god', 'oh god', at the same time? or would they look at each other while they are getting pounded, and marsha would say, 'god, denise, this feels sooo fuging good' and denise would reply, 'fug yeah, it does!'........kinda makes you wonder

Interesting questions posed there...I believe the latter assumption is correct, as I have seen a show on these girls and they were arguing with each other.

BUT, they would be experiencing the same sensations coming from their nether regions I would assume, so the question is then, ....would each of their brains interpret the same feelings the same way???? Would one be yelling harder... as the other one says softer?

These questions MUST be answered. :smash::smash::smash:

#103 Cz44

Cz44

Five Star General

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

They say twins can read each other's thought process. They could literally be mind talking about how lil you are, etc :eek: IMHO it's too risky to get with one, you can only put them in a few positions anyway, that extra head would just keep getting in the way, too freaky. I would be scared IMHO

You are too easily scared LOBF... you need to live a little. Maybe you are too God fearing these days?

#104 life of BillsFan

life of BillsFan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:53 AM

You are too easily scared LOBF... you need to live a little. Maybe you are too God fearing these days?

:D

#105 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

solid joke IMHO, do you work for Letterman?

Word on the street is "Pep" takes games off and only plays when he wants IMHO Posted Image

Do you forget that you have T.O. on your team? :beatdeadhorse5:

#106 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:33 PM

1. A.D. and Chestor Taylor
2. Michael Turner and Jarious Norwood
3. Brandon Jacobs and Bradshaw
4. Ronnie and Ricky
5. Sproles and LT
6. Beastmode and Jackson
7. Thomas Jones and Leon Washington
8. Chris Johnson and Lendale White

Posted Image

Check your stats loser....Williams and Stewart have the third highest yards of any tandem this season. Oh, and your two are not even in the top 10.

Your run defense is giving up nearly 250 yards a game in the last 4....against inferior running games. We might just set the NFL record for yards in a game this Sunday.

#107 Union>Confederacy

Union>Confederacy

The Great One-Mark Levin

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

Check your stats loser....Williams and Stewart have the third highest yards of any tandem this season. Oh, and your two are not even in the top 10.

Your run defense is giving up nearly 250 yards a game in the last 4....against inferior running games. We might just set the NFL record for yards in a game this Sunday.

You're going to look foolish when we dominate you this Sunday, now go tell your ma to go make me a sammich. :patriot:

#108 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

You're going to look foolish when we dominate you this Sunday, now go tell your ma to go make me a sammich. :patriot:

There you go...we knew we could depend on the intellectually challenged group of Bills fans to throw out their standard "mama joke".

If that is the best you have, please step aside.

#109 Cz44

Cz44

Five Star General

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

Check your stats loser....Williams and Stewart have the third highest yards of any tandem this season. .

How are they ranked in fumbles. I heard that they almost NEVER fumble.

#110 Speed

Speed

Banned

Banned

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

"almost NEVER" doesn't go together IMHO. Now have they ever fumbled the ball or not???? Please study on this before you make an apple of yourself. You sound like another ignorant Dallas fan IMHO :conehead:

Opinions are like assholes. Assholes can't have opinions.