Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unicar15

Recruiting News

25 posts in this topic

Man I love the mind control I have over you dookies and wanna be dookies...getting y'all worked up is one of my favorite past times during hoops season.

Actually Drew had a decent Assist to TO ratio in his limited role. Are you saying that Scheyer was a better PG than Lawson? Scheyer couldn't have started at UNC. He probably wouldn't have been in the top 7 rotation.

Yeah he averaged 1 asst. and 1 TO I don't think I would call that good. So you are telling me LD2 is better than Scheyer. A proven guard as opposed to a guard that hasn't shown anything except he can average 2 ppg, 1 asst., and 1 TO per game.

Yeah he averaged 1 asst. and 1 TO I don't think I would call that good. So you are telling me LD2 is better than Scheyer. A proven guard as opposed to a guard that hasn't shown anything except he can average 2 ppg, 1 asst., and 1 TO per game.

Scheyer was a junior and entrenched starter moved to PG, Drew a freshman PG playing behind the best PG in college (yeah, the same PG who scored 29 against the Lakers last night). Drew will be a better PG than Scheyer ever will.

Scheyer was a junior and entrenched starter moved to PG, Drew a freshman PG playing behind the best PG in college (yeah, the same PG who scored 29 against the Lakers last night). Drew will be a better PG than Scheyer ever will.

You say you won't give Duke any credit until they do something "relevant" (just another one of your ignorant statements not worthy of a response), yet you keep talking Drew up like he has done something. Besides sh*tting his pants every time he was on the floor last year, what else has he done?

You are right. No, not a scoring point guard at all. Spin it Htar. Come on buddy you can do it. It's pre season too. Don't get to cocky.