Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its The Milk

Game 1: Charlotte @ Boston

34 posts in this topic

we are playing solidly. it was my mistake to expect us to play the tough teams closely as we have been doing. However, this is one really poorly reffed game, garnett should have had 3 fouls before the 8 min mark in the 2nd. Can't blame it on that though because you should expect it in a team like boston's house. I think our offense started very tentatively.

I actually think we are playing pretty good. I love the fact that we are out-rebounding them by so much, Naz is playing very very well, Henderson is playing good D. If we could just cut back on the TO's we should be in pretty good shape moving forward.

Isn't it amazing how Nazr has forced Larry to play him. That shows heart and hard work.

Here's to a good final 20 mins

Celtics look DOMINANT. This team has the best shot at dethroning LA.

i agree, although the cavs and magic aren't too far behind and I think both of them have a chance in a series with LA.

but still LA wins it damnit

that got ugly quick. too bad the celtic's are living off the 3, If that's how they play, then they will die in the playoff's. eventually in a 7 game series the 3's will stop falling.

haha damn we can't get anything going offensively. These turnovers are making me watch more and more of the Yankees losing.

Plus im still pissed at the refs. That was dumb as hell

p.s. Hendo is our next star you darn tarheel fans need to get over the hansbow, like ive gotten over the stacking of tarheel players on the bobcats although if we wouldve drafted hansbrough I dunno if I couldve taken it.

Ugh...being a Carolina exclusive sports fan (except for baseball) is making me go crosseyed this season. I swear, at this rate I'll develop a heart condition before May.