Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 1: Charlotte @ Boston

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Celtics look DOMINANT. This team has the best shot at dethroning LA.

Posted · Report post

i agree, although the cavs and magic aren't too far behind and I think both of them have a chance in a series with LA.

but still LA wins it damnit

Posted · Report post

that got ugly quick. too bad the celtic's are living off the 3, If that's how they play, then they will die in the playoff's. eventually in a 7 game series the 3's will stop falling.

Posted · Report post

haha damn we can't get anything going offensively. These turnovers are making me watch more and more of the Yankees losing.

Plus im still pissed at the refs. That was dumb as hell

Posted · Report post

That's enough for tonight.

Posted · Report post

p.s. Hendo is our next star you darn tarheel fans need to get over the hansbow, like ive gotten over the stacking of tarheel players on the bobcats although if we wouldve drafted hansbrough I dunno if I couldve taken it.

Posted · Report post

We have no OFFENSE at all.....

Posted · Report post

Ugh...being a Carolina exclusive sports fan (except for baseball) is making me go crosseyed this season. I swear, at this rate I'll develop a heart condition before May.

Posted · Report post

none what so ever, We need someone to step it up offensively or it's going to be a really long season.

Posted · Report post

none what so ever, We need someone to step it up offensively or it's going to be a really long season.

Tough first game, don't lose confidence yet

but your right we need someone to get it going but i think the first game shouldnt make us too concerned but we def showed no offense this game

Posted · Report post

We played arguably the best team in basketball tonight in their home opener. Relax, we'll be fine.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see Ajinca get some more minutes. He has been looking good and in the run offense I think he could score some points.