Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TerriblePizza

Jizz in my Pants

16 posts in this topic

great album actually...I listen to it often and always laugh at a few of the songs!

These are great... didn't know there was a whole album... link?

These are great... didn't know there was a whole album... link?

I got a torrent link. I don't know how the Huddle feels about that.

I got a torrent link. I don't know how the Huddle feels about that.

Def. don't post it... PM it...

Lonely Island....Incredibad...includes other classics like I'm on a Boat...see my location!!!...and dick in a box, and a great Nathalie Portman rap!!!!!

Is 'I Like Sportz' on it?

• Topics

• I can see some comparisons.  Guys with that body/running style are fun to watch, that's for sure. 
    • if we could trade down grab McCaff or Ross or Davis and we get Taco in 2 plus another pick.  Not horrible.
    • Green ranger didn't appear till the 30th or so episode of the first season. Died in the japanesse version so that is why he became the white later. Plus it makes sense to save the evil ranger plot for a sequel.  Hell you could use the 3 part "green with evil" episodes for two movies if you wanted.. Get us used to the main cast first. He kinda is overrated.. Sure he gets the cool armor and zord, but beyond that once he becomes good he takes out all monsters by himself. That takes out the team aspect. Plus Tommny outside of suit is bland, no character development all that much. Billy had that just lacked the cool suit / zord.  How can others be just as good as him when they have a frog for a zord lol.   *Insert snide nerd remark here*