Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Barnes

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Barnes is set to announce his decision Nov. 13. Anyone else heard this? I first heard it would be the 12th but cyclonefanatic.com reported it will be the 13 from Ames High School. Everyone get excited!:biggrin:

Posted

I heard he's a baby blue lean. Sorry Dukies..

Posted

Pretty sure he'll be going to Duke.

Posted

Barnes is set to announce his decision Nov. 13. Anyone else heard this? I first heard it would be the 12th but cyclonefanatic.com reported it will be the 13 from Ames High School. Everyone get excited!:biggrin:

I've heard he is announcing next Thurs, the 12th, on ESPNU. Similar to his good friend Kyrie Irving, who coincidentally committed to Duke.

Posted

Where did you hear that? I think someone has given you misinformation!:)

Posted

I've heard he is announcing next Thurs, the 12th, on ESPNU. Similar to his good friend Kyrie Irving, who coincidentally committed to Duke.

I heard that at first but then I read he will announce Friday from his high school on ESPN. Maybe we will know more the closer it gets.

Posted

I heard that he will announce on the 12th. Heard also that he is going to dook. Doesn't necessarily mean he will go to dook, but they have been recruiting him a hell of a lot longer than UNC. UNC made up quite a bit of ground but I'm not sure that it was enough. Then again, Brandon Wright was a dook lock also.

Posted

I think he's a dook lean as well.

Posted

I heard that at first but then I read he will announce Friday from his high school on ESPN. Maybe we will know more the closer it gets.

You're right, it will be Friday. Same night as Duke's opening game. :D

Posted

Friday the 13th at 2:00 PM on ESPNU. Get ready!

Posted

It will be interesting to see what the Heels do if they miss on Barnes...I suspect they will hold the ship and offer Adonis Thomas, but a wing will not be a need.